As a medior/senior backend developer you’ll be part of the back-end development team where you’ll develop and maintain back-end components. You’ll be responsible to develop and test your requirements and deliver quality to the validation-team. Next to .netcore you’ll also develop and engineer solutions in different technologies like NodeJS and Python.
- (Microsoft) Identity server - OAuth 2.0 standards
- Azure cloud, Azure DevOps, CI/CD
- Analytical and critical mindset
- Structured and orderly working attitude
- Eager to learn to keep your knowledge up to date
- Eager to investigate in new technologies
- Good written + verbal communication (EN/NL)
- Respect deadlines and delivery-timings
- Mutual flexible working attitude
U wordt gedreven doorCreativiteit & Kennis & Structuur & Zekerheid
Wat we bieden
- International scale-up, with a young dynamic and international team.
- Collaborative environment, with the possibility to enrich your experience through cooperation with third parties, ….
- Release fast, release often environment, allowing you to develop and own the product in line with customer expectations
- Competitive salary with tailored additional benefits, flexible working time schedules, coffee, …
BINGLI is world’s first smart consultation preparation app.
Bingli has developed an AI-powered chatbot that interviews the patient in a smart way ahead of the consultation, so symptoms are accurately communicated to the doctor. The patient is better prepared and the doctor wins’ valuable time and this will all lead to better healthcare.
BINGLI conducts a smart medical interview with the patient:
- by asking the right questions: Bingli asks 60-100% of the questions a doctor will ask anyway
- in advance (i.e. when he books an appointment), when the patients are in the comfort of their homes and have the time to think about the answers.
- questions defined by medical decision making strategies and generated by our self-learning algorithms
Bingli offers a unique solution that may change the way healthcare is delivered. Bingli is very well received by hospitals and the medical community, and is preparing fast international expansion. We want to hire and nurture the best, flexible, intelligent minds to drive our future growth.