Performance & Growth Marketer
Wat we bieden
Wat we bieden
As our performance & growth marketer your main responsibility is to find new customers through our digital advertising and sales channels. You invite them to download the app and start a free trial. After that, you help to build the perfect setting to convert these new users into loyal and active, paying customers. All this in an international context.
What you will be doing on a day-to-day basis
- You create, test, iterate and scale app install campaigns across channels & countries and determine where advertising budget should be allocated.
- You set-up and optimise our marketing automation flows for both in-app messaging and email marketing.
- You manage our experimentation roadmap to optimise performance of our acquisition & conversion initiatives.
- You work together closely with the rest of the marketing team, our mobile app developers and report to the marketing manager.
- You have a proven track record in ASO & paid mobile app marketing, at scale and in an international context (experience in Google Ads and Facebook Ads required).
- You have 2+ years of experience in digital marketing.
- You have experience with mobile attribution & tracking tools (GA4/Firebase, GTM, Appsflyer…).
- You have a demonstrated ability to hit revenue targets and drive post app install KPIs.
- You have a growth mindset, love to experiment, iterate and look for new growth opportunities.
- You are data driven, analytical and have strong logical thinking skills.
- You are self-starting and like to take ownership to seize opportunities to make an impact.
In deze baan vindt u:Creativiteit & Diepgang & Specialisme
Wat we bieden
- A full-time job, attractive salary and numerous benefits.
- A challenging and innovative work environment with plenty of opportunities to grow.
- A startup environment, where it will be very difficult to get bored.
- A flexible working environment.
- Offices to meet the team and work together at Corda Campus in Hasselt and in Leuven, combined with the opportunity to (partly) work from home.
We’re a young, dynamic and fast-growing company in the digital health space, challenging classic healthcare solutions. Our mission? Preventing unnecessary strokes. How? Our smartphone and smartwatch applications make it easy for people to self-monitor their heart rhythm and to detect possible arrhythmias, like atrial fibrillation, in time. A 60-second checkup immediately learns our users if they need further follow-up. Faster detection of arrhythmias will lead to faster and better treatment and will avoid people from suffering possibly severe complications like a stroke.