Senior Python Developer
ParaPy is looking for an experienced Python developer, who is at home in object-oriented programming, client-server architectures and who can take technical decisions for a wide variety of technologies. As senior Python developer you will be responsible for the development of the ParaPy platform. This includes writing libraries (for geometric modelling, simulations, GUIs, etc.), maintaining and improving the backend and APIs and developing the ParaPy programming language.
- Bachelor Master of Science in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years of professional programming experience in Python
- Familiar with Object-Oriented Programming and client-server architectures
- Proven experience with ORM systems, databases, security and deployment is a nice-to-have
- Knowledge of C#, Java and C++ is a nice-to-have
- You can make decisions and propose solutions to ensure work is completed on time
U wordt gedreven doorCreativiteit & Leiderschap & Structuur
Wat we bieden
- A good salary and the opportunity to grow with the company
- Work in a highly talented team and with a lot of different technologies
- Energizing atmosphere in the inspiring tech incubator of YES!Delft
- Biweekly demo’s and presentations followed by Friday afternoon drinks.
At ParaPy our mission is to bring the next level of automation to engineering design. With our inhouse developed software platform ParaPy, engineers can develop custom applications that accelerate their work 100x allowing them to focus on awesome new designs. Our ParaPy platform is Python based and allows engineers to capture engineering logic in a high-level language. The ParaPy platform includes dedicated libraries to speed up application development such as automated geometry modelling, mesh generation and integration with third party CAE software. Among the customers that already use ParaPy are Fokker Aerostructures, Aker Solutions and Royal HaskoningDHV. And since we are rapidly growing, we need you to help us realize our mission!