To maintain, repair and support the equipment detailed within the agreed Dematic scope of contract on the Customers site. Primarily ensuring delivery to both Dematic and the Customer’s expectations with the aim of achieving KPI targets at all times.
- Carry out AMHE equipment servicing in accordance with the quality standards and time schedules as set out in the equipment manuals
- To undertake scheduled repairs in accordance with the manufacturers recommendations and industry standard practices
- Diagnosis of Mechanical / Electrical / Electronic / PLC / PC faults and subsequent repairs
- Prioritise system faults
- To comply with Health & Safety legislation at all times
- To ensure quality of output at all times
- To accurately record all work undertaken
- Involvement in continuous improvement and sales opportunities
- Maintain product flow at all times
- To ensure on-site spares are kept to optimum levels
- To represent the company in a professional manner at all times and maintain customer relations
- To adhere to the Quality processes and procedures as set out by the company
- A working understanding of Mechanical, Electrical & Electronic technical manuals & drawings
- Basic understanding of control systems and techniques
- Basic understanding of PLC equipment
- Working at height
- Previous experience of working with various conveyor systems
- PC literacy
- Understanding of pre-preventive maintenance (PPM) schedules
- Working knowledge of FEM and BS standards governing the automated warehouse industry
In deze baan vindt u:Specialisme & Creativiteit & Structuur & (Financiële) beloning & Zekerheid
Wat we bieden
As a leading provider of these services globally the role offers real opportunity to be at the cutting edge of how automated technology is used within warehousing and logistics operations and therefore offers a career to those joining us.
Dematic is a leading supplier of integrated automated technology, software and services to optimize the supply chain. Dematic employs over 7,000 skilled logistics professionals to serve its customers globally, with engineering centers and manufacturing facilities located around the world. Dematic is one brand under the KION Group of companies and has implemented more than 6,000 integrated systems for a customer base that includes small, medium and large companies doing business in a variety of market sectors.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, Dematic is a member of KION Group, a global leader in industrial trucks, related services and supply chain solutions. Across more than 100 countries worldwide, the KION Group designs, builds and supports logistics solutions that optimize material and information flow within factories, warehouses and distribution centers. The company is the largest manufacturer of industrial trucks in Europe, the second-largest producer of forklifts globally and a leading provider of warehouse automation.