In-house recruiter and general HR admin at BLAUD (part of CWSI)
Wat we bieden
Wat we bieden
The primary role of our inhouse recruiter is to recruit required talent for our business needs and to drive efficient and successful placement of talent to deliver on business requirements. The recruiter will be the shop window for all perspective talent applying for roles and will also seek out talent and skillset proactively. The role will also include general HR admin tasks such as onboarding and offboarding. Assisting line managers with probation the probation process framework (territory specific) and will also work on other People Experience Initiatives as part of our overall growth strategy. The role will work across Ireland, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Belgium and Luxembourg.
- Support recruitment processes across the business for any territory
- Job spec translation English to Dutch and vice versa
- Direct advertising – careers section on group websites
- Publish roles through internal talent referral programme
- Manage Indeed portal
- Work with approved agencies across UK, Ireland, Belgium and Netherlands to source candidates
- Do CV screening for roles and partake in interview stages as required
- Managed communications between hiring manager and candidates
- Build out Glassdoor employer branding presence
- General admin in HR management system
- Work with people experience team on projects
- Employee engagement and people analytics
- Talent retention and acquisition
- Wellbeing initiatives
- 2-3 years experience in an inhouse direct recruiter role preferably in an IT related company
- Diploma or Degree in a Human Resources discipline
- Knowledge of Dutch employment law
- Excellent Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Comfortable with Microsoft O365 collaboration tools such as sharepoint, onedrive and teams
- Customer focus - both internal and external customers and develops understanding of all relevant support required
- Competency in spoken and written English & Dutch
Key Personal Attributes
- Highly organised with strong time management skills and the ability to multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Meticulous and professional
- Attention to detail and task oriented
In deze baan vindt u:Invloed & Zelfstandigheid & Energie
Wat we bieden
- Salary based on your experience and skills
- 29 holidays
- 8% holiday allowance
- Company phone
- Mobility allowance
- Possibility to develop yourself in a fast-paced, growing organisation that is the Dutch market leader in Enterprise Mobility
- Work at a company with an open culture and genuine, capable colleagues
Founded in 2010, We’ve been helping clients adapt to the increasing presence of mobile
technologies in business since the very first smartphones became available.
Today our expert team, combines unrivalled knowledge and technical expertise with solutions from industry-leading software partners to help our clients leverage the power of mobile technologies. Our solutions increase productivity, enhance collaboration, improve employee engagement, enhance service delivery, increase customer loyalty, lower costs and gain competitive edge.
From our offices in Dublin, London and Utrecht we provide consulting, managed services, professional services and training to many of Ireland the UK’s and Dutch most respected organisations across a wide range of sectors.
We have helped countless clients to build their own versions of the secure modern workplace and our purpose is to help companies to thrive in a mobile first world.
'Mobilize your enterprise'
BLAUD is the ideal partner for secure and mobile working. Together, we develop an optimal digital strategy.
This is BLAUD
CEO, App sales
"I am Thierry, co-founder of BLAUD. Together with Erik and Jesper, I form the management team.
BLAUD was founded in 2001. At my previous employer, I explored the possibilities of mobile data and GPRS phones with a few colleagues out of pure interest. It was all very experimental at the time, literally with prototype phones and excessively expensive data subscriptions. In that regard, we are truly the mobile pioneers of the Netherlands. The world of smartphones, tablets, Unified Endpoint Management and app development has taken off tremendously. We are still riding these waves, although everything has naturally become much larger and more professional.
What I find typically BLAUD is the combination of Fun and Function. We work hard, but we always try to add a social and enjoyable aspect to it. A quarterly meeting should be fun and interactive, not just about the numbers.
Other typical Thierry things include cycling, Big Green Egg evenings, and all kinds of old stuff, whether air-cooled or not."
"Because data security is our top priority, we are looking for a party that doesn't rush into things and handles it really well."
Review by René Pater, Product Manager of Mobile Services (AMC)
What we stand for
Excellence and high quality
Respect each other