Java Cloud Domain Leader
Inetium Realdolmen Huizingen
Wat we bieden
Wat we bieden
• Being the Go To Java Cloud consultant in our company;
• Taking on challenging assignments for our customers and inspiring them on the advantages of and pathway to the cloud;
• Migrating existing applications to the cloud;
• Advising your colleagues on other projects;
• Staying on top of the latest Cloud trends for Java;
• Translating the business needs of our customers in a futureproof Cloud (native) strategy;
• Sharing your knowledge with colleagues, customers and students;
• Giving presentations, workshops, evening (hacking) sessions, guest lectures.
Next to that, you will enable others to share their Cloud knowledge and so unlock the full collective Cloud knowledge of our Java community. You’ll provide input for the personal development plans of our consultants (e.g. which books to read, e-learning to follow, how to get certified, etc.).
We assume you’re passionate about working on challenging Cloud projects, but next to that it’s also important that you:
• Have a thorough knowledge of Java Cloud solutions, Cloud platforms & related technologies like Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, Oracle, Openshift, Azure, etc.;
• Are a Java Cloud evangelist internal and external;
• Love inspiring others;
• Are a real Cloud problem solver;
• Are a Cloud community builder;
• Speak fluently in English and Dutch or French.
If that’s you, come in and have a talk with us!
In deze baan vindt u:Creativiteit & Diepgang & Specialisme & Zelfstandigheid
Wat we bieden
• The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference;
• The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training opportunities;
• Relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be, with the IT knowledge you need;
• Management support in terms of time, coaching & budget needed to pick up the role of Java Cloud Domain Leader;
• The biggest Java community of Belgium as enabler for you to become a real Java Cloud Domain Leader;
• A vibrant community leaders team already working on various community projects that can accelerate your initiatives;
• Inetum-Realdolmen wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible hours, satellite offices and home working;
• 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working;
• Forget about the miles: we provide you with a company car and a national fuel card;
• Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you;
• And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One which is optimised from a net perspective for our employees!
Inetum-Realdolmen, part of the international Inetum Group, helps its more than 800 customers find their way in the post-digital transformation era with approximately 1,950 specialist employees in Belgium and 27,000 colleagues worldwide. Our ambition is to be the trusted technology expert and preferred business partner that helps organizations get the most out of their Positive Digital Flow. We guide our customers worldwide and locally, with digital technology and innovation at the heart of our added value.