Finance Project Manager
Parkos is the go-to Global price comparison and booking platform for airport parking...
Your adventure starts with Parkos!
What you’ll do
- Proactively identify opportunities for improvement and communicate effectively back to the finance team
- Work with stakeholders to map out existing processes in order to identify areas for improvement
- Perform financial modelling to evaluate the new costs optimization and revenue opportunities
- Work with the financial controller to ensure accounting, system configuration, and controls for new business ventures are implemented
- Work with the business controller to ensure costs for new business ventures are included in the financial plan
- Drive finance projects ranging in scale that drive efficiency, cost savings, and GMV growth
- Act as a finance department representative to internal and external stakeholders
- Contract management and negotiations
- Implement new or improve the usage of existing tooling solutions in order to increase efficiency
- Eliminate financial administration blockers by training stakeholders or streamlining operations
What you’ll bring
- 5+ years of experience in Finance roles
- Currently located in the Netherlands
- Experience with different finance systems and tools or an interest in learning them.
- Experience with bookkeeping, payments, and processing journal entries
- An analytical mindset with strong problem-solving skills
- Able to actively engage with stakeholders and understand their challenges and needs
- A strong communicator who enjoys interacting with people from different cultures
- Proactive, organized, enthusiastic and a team player
- Able to prioritize and multitask in a fast paced work environment
- A self-starter, confident to carry out projects and events on your own
- Driven to deliver results and exceed expectations
- Fluent English, any additional language is a plus
- Degree in a related discipline (accounting, finance, economics, statistics…) or similar work experience.
Wat we bieden
What we offer
- 25 Holiday days per year
- An attractive pension plan covered by Parkos (a.s.r.)
- Autonomy and responsibility for how you want to do your job
- Ownership, if you have an idea on how we could improve the way we work or how we do things, you will be the one to drive the change and hold your team and peers accountable
- Experience freedom in your workweek; Work flexible hours
- Personal growth, we train you to be a better professional by giving you feedback and autonomy
- Working at a fast-growing, award-winning e-commerce company with a proven concept
- Able to work from Amsterdam or Groningen office and / or remote
- Ability to work remotely: from another country for 2 months during the year
- Transparency and scale-up mentality. We have a strong positive and result-driven company culture
- Team spirit, we think that we can achieve better results if we work closely together. Of course, we celebrate achievements together as well
- Monthly fun activities with colleagues (like padellen, game night and a yearly company trip)
Where the journey began…
From humble beginnings when traveling back in 2014, our co-founders at Parkos embarked on our journey to ensure that the beginning and end of your travel experience are as enjoyable as the actual adventure between!
We make airport parking a smooth, seamless and efficient process for all travelers using our TravelTech price comparison & booking platform.
We started off by winning the major airports within the Netherlands and now operate in over 15 different countries and 3 different regions (and counting)! We’ve grown to over 120 Parkie’s and millions of travelers choose Parkos every year!