Service Desk Agent
We are currently seeking a driven and customer-oriented ServiceDesk Agent to join our growing team. Our product CAS offers our clients real-time communication with customs. The ServiceDesk Agent is responsible for customer and product support according to the agreed support SLA. Product support includes problems, incidents and questions regarding the CAS product. Customer support includes using CAS for the customer under specific conditions and based on different customs flows.
- Monitor issues from start to resolution
- Advise users on appropriate course of actions
- Identify and record reported queries and provide solutions
- Use support tools and technologies
- Support problem identification in close cooperation with Development team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English and Dutch, other languages are a plus)
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- No nine-to-five mentality (occasional out-of-hours support)
- Willingness to learn (customer support, customs, IT, …)
- Customer support experience is a plus
- Customs knowledge is a plus
- Strong analytical skills is a plus
U wordt gedreven doorBeloning & Mensen & Structuur
Wat we bieden
- An international open-minded team with different backgrounds and seniority levels;
- A people-oriented company with an informal working environment;
- Close follow-up of your career path combined with technical and business-related training;
- Love running? We provide physical coaching to make sure you’re all set to reach your goal;
- Plenty of fun events and occasions to celebrate;
- A motivating salary, with extralegal benefits and the possibility of a company car;
- Last but not least a truly inspiring working place which is yes, fun to work!
Customs4trade develops, commercialises and operates CAS, a global trade management software for companies that want to centralise and automate their customs and trade compliance processes in a SaaS model. CAS enables organisations to run a digital customs competence centre that will reduce administrative and duty costs while solving the ever-changing complexities of customs and trade regulations. We are growing fast and always looking for new talent. With great people, unique ideas and amazing technology, we are changing the future of customs today.