BI/Data Analyst - DexMach
Wat we bieden
Wat we bieden
Cloud solutions don’t just fall out of the sky, do they? DexMach is a fast-growing organization with innovative cloud automation solutions. We operate as the Cloud Center of Excellence for the Cegeka Group and are recognized as one (of the only 3) Azure Expert MSP in Belgium. Are you ready to skyrocket your career in the cloud? Join our team as (Senior) BI/Data Analyst and enjoy a rewarding career in a scale-up with the perks of a large company.
- Key overall responsibility is to work with the customer business teams and apply your statistical, analytical and visualization skills. This typically includes the following activities:
- Create a trustful relationship with our customers and assist in their data needs
- Model and visualize data corresponding to business’ needs with Power BI
- Assess analytic maturity, gaps and craft roadmaps to further industrialize data streams
- Act as the link pin between the technical and business roles, translate the information requirements into functional specifications, ensuring all essential data analysis functionalities are embedded
- Translate source data and business requirements into conceptual and logical data models that are fit for purpose
- Support your business colleagues to increase their self-service insights capabilities
- Model logically the DWH business model and the BI model (Star Schema)
- A natural-born problem solver who takes initiative and is eager to learn
- Strong communication skills, especially to explain complex analytical problems in a clear, precise and actionable manner
- Relevant experience with requirements gathering, functional analysis, data modelling from concept to implementation
- Data wrangling skills: extract, transform and analyze data using a variety of analytical tools (e.g. Power BI) and present POC solutions to business
- Familiarity with relational databases and SQL
- Flexible, collaborative and results driven mindset: enthusiastic to work in a very dynamic & changing environment, committed and business savvy to navigate the potential technical or organizational roadblocks
- Knowledge of predictive analytics, data visualization, and unstructured data;
- Experience in working in an agile organization is a plus
- Experience in working in Azure is a plus (e.g. Power BI, Azure Data Factory, Data Bricks)
- Fluent in English. Knowledge of Dutch is a plus
- You must be authorized and eligible to work freely in the EU
In deze baan vindt u:Specialisme & Creativiteit & Diepgang & Invloed & Structuur & Sociale contacten & Zekerheid & Zelfstandigheid & Energie
Wat we bieden
- DexMach is a fast-growing organization with innovative cloud automation solutions. We are one of the few Microsoft Azure Expert MSP worldwide and proud winner of the Belgium Microsoft Partner of the Year 2020 award. According to our employees, we are a FUN company: your happiness is our concern. Team spirit is key to success, we are #oneteam!
- Together with all that we offer you a market-tailored salary package, including extra-legal advantages.
The DexMach team is the most important part of the organization. Via consultants the solutions can be evangelized, onboarded and products are being developed and optimized. In the OneTeam approach of, not having all cloud competence concentrated in one person is a core principle of how we organize in delivery. What competence is needed, is associated with the customer and his cloud ambitions – and this can be different per customer. This way, you will have always the best-fit expert on your hand.
Since #OneTeam is the heart of our operations, we make sure with continuous trainings and our SkillBase career planning that everyone follows their passion. We also care for our employees’ personal well-being with our in-house DexMove sport program, recreational lounge area and by ensuring a healthy work-life balance.