Wat we bieden
Wat we bieden
• Analyze current technologies used within the company and determine ways to improve
• Document and monitor requirements needed to institute proposed updates
• Work closely with Information Technology professionals within the company to ensure hardware is available for projects and working properly
• Propose and establish framework for necessary contributions from various departments
• Account for possible project challenges on constraints including, risks, time, resources and scope
• Work closely with project management teams to successfully monitor progress of initiatives
• Provide detailed specifications for proposed solutions
• Define clear goals for all aspects of a project and manage their proper execution
• Project management and leadership skills are essential
• Experience developing IT and cloud infrastructure
• Master's degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering preferred
• Current understanding of best practices regarding system security measures
• Experience in software engineering and design architecture
• Positive outlook in meeting challenges and working to a high level
• Advanced understanding of business analysis techniques and processes
• Professional experience working with and analyzing computer hardware and software
• The Atlassian suite (JIRA & Confluence), Jenkins, CircleCI, Ansible,... have little to no secrets for you.
In deze baan vindt u:(Financiële) beloning & Creativiteit & Energie & Invloed & Specialisme & Structuur & Zelfstandigheid
Wat we bieden
We offer you a challenging position with responsibilities within a great team.
You will find yourself in a pleasant, professional and people-oriented working environment in which you can further use and develop all your talents.
Depending on your competencies and experiences, we offer an attractive salary that is supplemented with an attractive benefits package.
Micrelec nv develops, supplies and maintains automation solutions for fuel stations and retail, especially in the BeNeLux but also elsewhere in Europe. Micrelec is primarily an integrator and solution provider that offers innovative hardware- and software solutions like IoT- and forecourt controllers, cloud solutions and apps. As an example, Micrelec pioneered with Colruyt to introduce mobile payment on their DATS 24 fuel stations which now is the most successful mobile payment program for Fuel stations in Europe. Micrelec also installs and supports 3rd party systems like POS systems and level gauges. Micrelec is part of the Madic Group that has subsidiairies all over Europe and Mexico.
Our people are here to stay. There is a good collegial and informal atmosphere, and this is reflected in the relationship with our customers, from independent fuel stations to internationally operating oil companies and retailers. Our customers and partners appreciate us for our commitment, flexibility, authenticity and customer focus.