Senior Business & IT Analyst
@ Cognizone you’ll get involved with state-of-the-art technologies and innovative projects, but that’s not all!
You’ll be part of a fast-growing company.
You’ll feel inspired by your colleagues who are fully dedicated to their jobs.
You’ll work in a multi-national environment with colleagues from all over Europe.
As a Senior Business & IT analyst, the objective of your job will be to:
- execute the role of functional and technical project lead
- translate clients requirements into implementation tasks
- describe process and data flows in conceptual schemes (graphs, schemata)
- organize and participate in the functional and user acceptance testing
- produce high quality business and technical documentation
- English on a fluent level (oral and written) is mandatory.
- French, German and Dutch will be considered a plus.
Level of education (mandatory):
- Degree in Computer Sciences, Engineering or Informatics.
Personal skills (mandatory):
- Hands-on mentality and able to work independently
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent conceptual analysis, planning and prioritization skills
- Demonstrate a critical thinking and problem solving mentality
- Strong motivation to work both with business and IT people
Professional experience (mandatory):
- At least 3 years of professional experience in business and technical analysis
- Working experience in technical document writing (mainly English)
Technical experience (mandatory):
- Ability to identify client business needs, define functional requirements, translate them in tasks and follow up their implementation
- Constant review of business/operational processes and implement identified changes
- Knowledge of business and data architecture principles
- Working knowledge of preparing and organizing the user acceptance tests
- Ability to present, within the company and in a structured and efficient manner the progress of the projects
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
Technical experience (optional):
- While optional, working knowledge related with the Semantic Web technology stack, will be considered a plus.
Wat we bieden
What we offer:
- Get involved with state-of-the-art technologies and innovative projects
- Be part of a fast-growing company
- A competitive salary including benefits
- Team building events under a shining sun
Cognizone is a scale-up of ICT engineers, experienced in different computer science disciplines, working with data and semantics for the last 15 years, providing industrial strength solutions.