Wat we bieden
Wat we bieden
togaether, one single straightforward word with a playful touch representing our mission and principles in a concise manner. togaether is a scale-up specialized in building modern data platforms, where raw data is collected (to gather) and transformed into reliable information. We consider good collaboration (together), both within our organization and in our relationships with clients and external partners, as the key to success. togaether fosters a people-oriented culture, characterized by approachability, transparent communication, and an interactive platform.
For our sustainable growth, we are constantly looking for experienced Data Engineers to strengthen our team. Within togaether, we support a wide spectrum of technologies, allowing us to offer the best solution for every type of client. We provide expertise in Azure, AWS, GCP, Snowflake, Databricks, and Python.
As a Cloud Data Engineer, you are a valuable addition to our team. You are the point of contact for colleagues with less experience and are ready to support the further development of one of our technical competence centers. Your proactivity defines you, and you are always ready to share your passion and knowledge of cloud technologies with clients and colleagues.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Designing and developing data pipelines.
- Utilizing SQL, Python, and/or other programming languages to develop the necessary ETL infrastructure.
- Actively collaborating with various stakeholders (management, product owners, IT, business, etc.) to address all their data-related questions.
- Being knowledgeable about new technologies and innovations in the field of Data Engineering, being technologically flexible, and enjoying expanding your knowledge. At togaether, we provide excellent training opportunities, but we also encourage your own initiative.
- A togaether mindset: fluent communicator, grounded, eager to learn, able to think along with the client, aiming for a win-win.
- You have experience as a Data Engineer and solid knowledge of Cloud Platforms (such as Azure, AWS, Google, Snowflake, or Databricks).
- You are certified in at least one cloud platform or have relevant experience.
- SQL and Python hold no secrets for you.
- Developing and maintaining a data pipeline architecture is not new to you.
- You are precise, analytically strong, and always think in terms of solutions.
- You can communicate effectively both internally and externally at the IT and business levels.
In deze baan vindt u:Specialisme & Creativiteit & Diepgang & Invloed & Structuur & (Financiële) beloning & Sociale contacten & Zekerheid & Zelfstandigheid & Energie
Wat we bieden
- You will become part of a scale-up within the Cronos network: you will work within the mature context of the Cronos Group, the largest IT network in Belgium.
- An inspiring environment: we listen to you and invest in your career, giving your talent every opportunity.
- Great colleagues: you will work in a team of around 20 data engineers who are eager to share their knowledge and enjoy team events, lunches, and our annual ski trip.
- Flat structure: just be yourself. We don't burden ourselves with strict protocols or rules. Our preference is for a straightforward and relaxed atmosphere, fostering an open culture where everyone is accessible and every opinion matters. Actively listening to colleagues comes naturally to us.
- Flexible workplace: you can work from Kontich, Lummen, Gent, Turnhout, or simply from home to maintain a work-life balance. The choice is yours.
- Competitive salary: supplemented with fringe benefits such as a company car, laptop, mobile phone, meal allowance, and insurance
At Algorhythm, we believe every company has a set of data with the potential to become solid gold. It’s spotting it amidst the complexity and chaos that’s the tough part, which is where we come in.
For the past 15 years, we’ve helped leading businesses in Belgium and across Europe bring order to the chaos. Or, as we like to say, find rhythm in the noise and value in the data.
We do so by spotting golden opportunities that others might miss. How? The secret is our people.
Algorhythm is made up of passionate, open, and curious technologists, strategists, and problem-solvers. We love discovering hidden links. And doing so involves truly understanding you and your business – going that extra mile.
So while some see a complete composition just by looking at piano keys; we not only recognize harmony in data, but thrive on it. It fuels us. Which means we’re always looking for fresh opportunities to deliver.
It’s this passion that guarantees we’ll create real value and impact. And then we’ll be driven to do it all over again.