Pareteum - Artilium Brugge
As a Functional Analyst you actively participate in the development of our new products and services. Your challenges:
• Detect and recognize needs and wishes concerning software applications, proposed by customer/project manager.
• Translate the needs into requirements by formulating a functional analysis (describe features illustrated with the necessary wireframes, describe impact on existing features and processes, explain non-functional requirements.)
• Assess the functional analysis against the criteria of the functional design team, client, project manager and R&D team.
• Inform R&D and test teams about the new/changed requirements, review the technical analysis, follow-up and control of the development and test cycle.
• Guide and train customers as well as the operational and support teams regarding the new software releases.
• Be attentive for market developments and contribute to the selection of new products.
• Analyze data, captured by the team, and identify trends to help the business.
• Provide high level support to the development teams regarding tools, infrastructure, and platform.
• You preferably have a first successful experience as Functional Analyst and/or experience in the telecom sector.
• You hold a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in a computer science-technical direction or you are a graduate/industrial engineer with solid knowledge of computer science. You can look back on several years of experience in a company's web agency or web department or you have experience as an analyst or designer of websites.
• You are familiar with wireframes.
• You have a good basis for user-friendly web design and best practices on the web.
• You have a keen interest in specific telecom knowledge (voice, data, messaging, VoIP).
• You have experience in consultancy assignments in ICT where you often have to draw up technical documents.
• You like to take initiative and are effortlessly flexible.
• You possess a dynamic and driven personality.
• As an analytical person, you are able to think out-of-the-box and show your creativity.
• You speak and write fluently in the English language.
U wordt gedreven doorBetekenis & Creativiteit & Kennis
Wat we bieden
This is a fantastic opportunity to join this Technology Leader and help to build and structure a worldwide team of professionals. Pareteum is a fast growing, dynamic company with a recognized brand, offering a challenging role, with lots of opportunities and competitive terms of employment.
We offer a fair market salary level according to your experience and background and your experience, same as we will give you the opportunity to reach your full potential and be rewarded for your achievements. Our reward structures are set up to drive performance, focusing on results and behaviors that reflect our Company values. The offer also includes a company paid Health Insurance coverage, flexible working time schedules, travel insurance, equity scheme, team bonding activities, snacks, coffee, tea, etc.
You’ll be part of a culture where ideas are valued, and initiative encouraged.
Come grow with us!
Pareteum Corporation (Nasdaq: TEUM) is a rapidly-growing cloud software platform company with a mission to connect every person and everything. Customers use Pareteum to energize their growth and profitability through our Global Software Defined Cloud and turnkey solutions, which feature relevant content, applications, and connectivity worldwide.