Frontend developer at Bingli
You will be part of the core technical team of Bingli, together with the CTO, frontend and algorithmic architect. The frontend architect is responsible for both the patient and doctor facing experience of Bingli. You define, in close collaboration with the other architects and business owners, the UI/UX aspects of the application. You are familiar with frontend technologies (notably Angular), capable of seeing the big picture in which the frontend fits, hands-on and practical if needed, able to lead by code.
- Represent frontend in technical product management, together with CTO, engine and backend architect.
- UX/UI design and improvements.
- Root cause analysis of field issues, and definition of corrective actions.
- Code reviews of external development.
- Development of Angular components, tuning of SASS.
- Proven work experience as a Front-end developer (3-5 years)
- Hands on experience with markup languages
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Understanding of layout aesthetics
- Knowledge of SEO principles
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
U wordt gedreven doorAutonomie & Betekenis & Creativiteit & Kennis & Mensen & Zekerheid
Wat we bieden
- International scale-up, with a young dynamic and international team.
- Collaborative environment, with the possibility to enrich your experience through cooperation with third parties, ….
- Release fast, release often environment, allowing you to develop and own the product in line with customer expectations
- Competitive salary with tailored additional benefits, flexible working time schedules, coffee, …
BINGLI is world’s first smart consultation preparation app.
Bingli has developed an AI-powered chatbot that interviews the patient in a smart way ahead of the consultation, so symptoms are accurately communicated to the doctor. The patient is better prepared and the doctor wins’ valuable time and this will all lead to better healthcare.
BINGLI conducts a smart medical interview with the patient:
- by asking the right questions: Bingli asks 60-100% of the questions a doctor will ask anyway
- in advance (i.e. when he books an appointment), when the patients are in the comfort of their homes and have the time to think about the answers.
- questions defined by medical decision making strategies and generated by our self-learning algorithms
Bingli offers a unique solution that may change the way healthcare is delivered. Bingli is very well received by hospitals and the medical community, and is preparing fast international expansion. We want to hire and nurture the best, flexible, intelligent minds to drive our future growth.