Wat we bieden
Wat we bieden
Do you think it would be a great challenge to set up and continue to professionalize the full UX/UI of our challenging platform? Then read on!
The UX/UI Designer working for Airtrade is responsible for the complete process of optimizing and adding new functionalities to our web apps. The UX/UI Designer has assigned an critical and important role in the development process of our products. Airtrade has adopted the Agile/Scrum methodology and the UX/UI Designer has a key role in realizing the deliverables at the required software standards and functionality. Furthermore you will work with a group of highly skilled professionals in decentralized teams. Both based in Haarlem and in Warsaw.
You love to do this:
- Design and visualize functionalities on our web apps
- Thinking from a user perspective
- Understanding the customer journey
- Setup and maintain user research
- Bring your Product Owners, Developers and stakeholders together.
- You love data and know how to set things up.
Clients and software technology force Airtrade to innovate permanently and we invest constantly in new tools (Atlassian suite, AWS) to support improved design, development and deployment. Travel technology is a challenge for every designer and we offer a position in which you can increase your experience in this field, improve your skills and enjoy a great working team spirit in our offices in Haarlem.
The travel technology group is based in Haarlem and a software development team in Poland. The office in Haarlem is close to station and bus stops. Airtrade stimulates a working environment (open space, flexible hours and cake events) for professionals who are innovative and are proud of team achievements.
• 3+ years of working as a UX/UI designer
• You have a background as Interaction Designer
• Great familiarity with tools like Figma, Invision, etc
• Good understanding of HTML & CSS
• Strongly developed people skills
• Experience in user data research
• Used to the Scrum/Agile paradigms
In deze baan vindt u:Specialisme & Diepgang & Invloed & Structuur
Wat we bieden
• A salary in line with experience, skills and capabilities;
• Attractive employee benefits and amenities: pension, vacation days and allowance, permanent education, travel insurance, etc.;
• An environment with great working atmosphere, professional colleagues, and possibilities to expand your knowledge and responsibilities;
• A challenging domain (Travel Industry) ruled by high dynamic and fast changing demands;
• A stepping stone to an international career with travelling to the international group companies and India;
We are one of the leading companies in the Dutch travel industry. We first started out as an IATA-agent in 1989, but over the past 30 years we became market leader in the wholesale and distribution of airline tickets. Today Airtrade is the leading consolidator and technology provider in the Benelux. More than 30 years of industry experience enabled us to create a unique offer for travel organisations: a combination of a customer service center and travel technology. All our technology is easy to use, web-based and gives access to the best flight content. Our goal is to satisfy hundreds of thousands of travellers and holidaymakers, something that we have strived for since the beginning of our company!