Wat we bieden
Wat we bieden
Here’s how you’ll make impact:
• You will play a key role in our ECM team that helps realize our clients’ needs towards
• You’ll get to guide clients in consultancy assignments, acting as their trusted advisor.
• You’ll take the lead in discussions, workshops and brainstorming sessions.
• You’ll also deliver proof of concepts and pilots to demonstrate that your proposals are
valuable and technically feasible.
• You’ll contribute to our best practices and guidelines and share your knowledge in teams.
• You’ll come up with proposals for new offers and activities for new business development.
You’ll play an important role in our presales activities too, including demos, presentations,
designs and proposals.
For this function, you’ll either be working on client sites or from one of our Realdolmen offices.
We assume you’re passionate about document management tools, but next to that it’s also important
• Have five to ten years of professional software development experience.
• Have strong knowledge of Java Enterprise, along with three or more of the following
technologies: Spring, Hibernate, JSF, Web Services, XML, Jsp/Servlets/JSTL and Maven?.
The more you know, the better!
• Have experience with one or more document management tools such as Alfresco,
Documentum or SharePoint.
• Have a way with words and you don’t shy away from giving presentations or training courses
and know how to take discussions with clients in the right direction.
• Are comfortable speaking and writing in French and English. Dutch is a plus.
You get bonus points if:
• You know your way around object-oriented design and development experience including the
use of UML and modeling tools.
• You have experience with relational databases, e.g. Oracle, MySQL, and SQL Server.
• Maybe you even know scanning solutions such as Irispowerscan?
If that’s you, come in and have a talk with us!
In deze baan vindt u:Diepgang & Specialisme & Zekerheid
Wat we bieden
• The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference;
• The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training
• Relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be, with the IT knowledge you
• A vibrant community leaders team already working on various community projects that can
accelerate your initiatives;
• Inetum-Realdolmen wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering
flexible hours, satellite offices and home working;
• 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working;
• Forget about the miles: we provide you with a company car and a national fuel card;
• Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you;
• And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One which is optimised from a net perspective
for our employees!
Inetum-Realdolmen, part of the international Inetum Group, helps its more than 800 customers find their way in the post-digital transformation era with approximately 1,950 specialist employees in Belgium and 27,000 colleagues worldwide. Our ambition is to be the trusted technology expert and preferred business partner that helps organizations get the most out of their Positive Digital Flow. We guide our customers worldwide and locally, with digital technology and innovation at the heart of our added value.