Inetium Realdolmen Huizingen
Wat we bieden
Wat we bieden
Here’s how you’ll make impact:
• You’ll get to make a structural contribution to the analysis and development stage of
enterprise projects geared towards document management.
• You analyse our customer’s current way of working and propose ECM solutions to improve
their business processes in order to save our customers a lot of time in their daily activities.
• You’ll take part in the installation, configuration and development of our platforms, based on
the requirements and components of business processes.
• You’ll participate in crafting proposals for our clients.
For this function, you’ll either be working on client sites or from one of our Realdolmen offices.
We assume you’re passionate about document management tools, but next to that it’s also important
• Are an experienced Java/JEE professional who is interested to explore the fascinating world
of document management.
• Already have a first experience in a document management tool such as Alfresco,
Documentum or SharePoint. If not, don’t worry, our training program will bring you up to
• Like to always be up to date with technological developments in your field of expertise;
• Have strong knowledge of Java Enterprise, along with three or more of the following
technologies: Spring, Hibernate, JSF, Web Services, XML, Jsp/Servlets/JSTL and Maven. The
more you know, the better!
• Know your way around Tomcat.
• Speak and write perfect French and are fluent in English as well.
In deze baan vindt u:Creativiteit & Diepgang & Specialisme & Zekerheid
Wat we bieden
• The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference;
• The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training
• Relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be, with the IT knowledge you
• A vibrant community leaders team already working on various community projects that can
accelerate your initiatives;
• Inetum-Realdolmen wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering
flexible hours, satellite offices and home working;
• 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working;
• Forget about the miles: we provide you with a company car and a national fuel card;
• Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you;
• And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One which is optimised from a net perspective
for our employees!
Inetum-Realdolmen, part of the international Inetum Group, helps its more than 800 customers find their way in the post-digital transformation era with approximately 1,950 specialist employees in Belgium and 27,000 colleagues worldwide. Our ambition is to be the trusted technology expert and preferred business partner that helps organizations get the most out of their Positive Digital Flow. We guide our customers worldwide and locally, with digital technology and innovation at the heart of our added value.