Mobile Full Stack Developer
Inetium Realdolmen Huizingen
Wat we bieden
Wat we bieden
• Transparent communication with the customer;
• Analyze customer’s needs and requirements;
• Design and implement appropriate architectures;
• Critical thinking during every step of the process;
• Quality-focused development of agreed solutions;
• Development with respect of standards, user experience, security and performance;
• Testing and documenting developed solutions;
• Maintain and extend existing solutions;
• Focus on delivering solutions as a team;
• Work in a flexible but organised manner using Agile methodologies;
• Eagerness and passion to learn new technologies.
Life is full of surprises, like our customers/projects. That’s why it’s fun! We always have new
challenges and we try to get the best from every team member! Everyone is unique, and everyone
has his/her own set of talents. Our goal is to get the best from you and keep you as creative and as
innovative as possible. At the same time, we count on you to be an autonomous team player!
We assume you’re passionate about working on challenging mobile development projects, but next
to that it’s also important that you:
• Have a good experience in mobile development. Our main framework is React Native,
complemented with Redux, React Navigation, ..
• Have Android and iOS background knowledge (Java/Kotlin, ObjectiveC/Switch);
• Have strong knowledge of web technologies:
o Frameworks like ReactJS, Angular
o Front-end technologies like HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap
o Back-end technology NodeJS and NPM
• Have knowledge of RESTful Services and API;
• Have knowledge of testing tools and frameworks (Jest, Appcenter, Saucelabs, …);
• Are experience with methodologies like Agile, Scrum and/or Kanban;
• Are creative and know how to set the right priorities;
• Are a team player who wants to learn, evolve and share with a team;
• Are fluent in Dutch/French and English (spoken and written);
• Hold a driving license B and are willing to work at our customers.
If that’s you, come in and have a talk with us!
In deze baan vindt u:Creativiteit & Diepgang & Specialisme & Zelfstandigheid
Wat we bieden
• The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference;
• The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training opportunities;
• Relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be, with the IT knowledge you need;
• The biggest Java community of Belgium as enabler for you to become an excellent Mobile Developer.
• A vibrant community leaders team already working on various community projects that can accelerate your initiatives;
• Inetum-Realdolmen wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible hours, satellite offices and home working;
• 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working;
• Forget about the miles: we provide you with a company car and a national fuel card;
• Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you;
• And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One which is optimised from a net perspective for our employees!
Inetum-Realdolmen, part of the international Inetum Group, helps its more than 800 customers find their way in the post-digital transformation era with approximately 1,950 specialist employees in Belgium and 27,000 colleagues worldwide. Our ambition is to be the trusted technology expert and preferred business partner that helps organizations get the most out of their Positive Digital Flow. We guide our customers worldwide and locally, with digital technology and innovation at the heart of our added value.