ADESA Europe Tienen
Wat we bieden
Wat we bieden
ADESA Europe is preparing to renew and integrate its applications within the KAR Global environment. To guide and support the development teams in optimal design decisions that support the current .NET stack and prepare for the new AWS stack based future, we are looking for a solution architect.
You will report directly to the IT Director and are part of the Scrum Teams in ADESA Europe. The local Scrum Team is part of an international SAFe organization with 8 Scrum Teams.
Do you like to follow market trends, new technologies and innovative techniques? Are you thrilled by delivering brilliant solutions together with the team? Then this might be THE job that you are looking for!
- You have a master’s degree (or equal by experience);
- You are a real team player with excellent communication skills;
- You have proven expertise as a developer and solution architect, underpinned by a formal certification in architecture or the willingness to obtain such a certification;
- You are experienced in service orientation and APIs, as well as the impact of mobile first;
- You have experience in optimal design, where the non-functionals are guiding;
- You have security conscious, knowledgeable about the OWASP Top 10 and are up-to-date with web security challenges
- You have a quality mindset, and believe in robustness and resilience as guiding towards ever increasing quality expectations and 24/7/365 availability;
- You are eager to put your architecture skills at the service of the development teams, in both the current day .NET stack as the future AWS oriented stack
- You are experienced in the Agile way of working (Scrum, SAFe), and devops (CI/CD, pipelines), and can cope with architecture within an agile context
- You are fluent in English and Dutch or French.
- You live in the surrounding area of Tienen.
In deze baan vindt u:Specialisme & Zekerheid & Zelfstandigheid
Wat we bieden
ADESA Europe can give your career a boost and offers you a challenging position in a rapidly changing environment.
In return for your dedication and added value you receive a competitive salary and extra-legal advantages such as a company car, yearly bonus plan, group insurance, health insurance, meal vouchers, …
To increase your job satisfaction, we offer flexible working hours, possibilities for home office, flexible holiday planning, 32 holidays, learning & development opportunities and a cafeteria with warm meals at reduced prices.
To make sure that you have a healthy body and a healthy mind we have a company gym with weekly yoga classes and workout sessions. We also offer free healthy snacks and fruits to our employees because you matter to us.
Are we the perfect match?
- Can you fulfill this vital function within our online auction platform?
- Are you result oriented and able to communicate within a down-to-earth company where we highly believe in a can-do mentality?
Then GO FOR IT and bring your career to the next level!
Are you looking for high-quality second-hand cars? Occasions that come from fleet owners, car rental companies and leasing agencies? That have been inspected, have detailed descriptions and damage reports? CarsOnTheWeb will find you your perfect match. They offer you all this and more by selling high-quality used vehicles exclusively and directly to car dealers and traders.