.NET Fullstack Developer
Wat we bieden
Wat we bieden
Through functional and technical analysis, you will get to figure out just what the client needs and turn that into a concrete solution. As a .NET Software Engineer, you will be playing a key role in building, testing, maintaining and recommending software improvements to ensure strong functionality and optimization.
• An experienced .NET developer with a real passion for C#?
• Obsessed with writing Clean Code?
• Familiar with the difference between .NET 5, .NET Framework, .NET Core and .NET Standard?
• Right at home with ASP.NET Core and Entity Framework Core?
• Working the Agile way?
• Used to writing SOLID or REST in uppercase?
• Seeing design patterns in every situation?
• Fluent in Dutch (or French) and English?
• Not scared of bugs?
You get bonus points if…
• You can show off with some .NET certifications;
• You are familiar with Angular, React, Blazor or Vue.js;
• You know about Cloud & Microsoft Azure Development;
• You are familiar with Azure DevOps & Git;
• Your colleagues would describe you as a driven and enthusiastic team member who always wants
to discover new technologies!
In deze baan vindt u:Specialisme & Creativiteit & Diepgang & Invloed & Zekerheid & Zelfstandigheid
Wat we bieden
• The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference;
• The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training
• Relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be, with the IT knowledge you need;
• Become a part of our very own Microsoft community where all .NET Consultants can share their passion and knowledge with others. Connect with great minds and stay ahead of the game with our technical afternoons, devlabs, evening sessions, external conferences like Techorama, hackathons… and much more!
• Inetum-Realdolmen wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible hours, satellite offices and home working;
• 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working;
• Forget about the miles: we provide you with a company car and a national fuel card;
• Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you;
• And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One which is optimised from a net perspective for our employees!
Inetum-Realdolmen, part of the international Inetum Group, helps its more than 800 customers find their way in the post-digital transformation era with approximately 1,950 specialist employees in Belgium and 27,000 colleagues worldwide. Our ambition is to be the trusted technology expert and preferred business partner that helps organizations get the most out of their Positive Digital Flow. We guide our customers worldwide and locally, with digital technology and innovation at the heart of our added value.