Medior/Senior Back-end Developer C#
Wat we bieden
Wat we bieden
The more complex the application, the higher the demand for reliability and scalability, the more enthusiastic you get?! We are looking for an experienced C# developer that can help us grow our Game Hosting platform, so we can achieve our company-wide goal of serving 1 billion users by 2025.
As a developer in our Game Hosting Team you are key in making sure gamers from all over the world can play their most favorite games without any interruptions. Our service is all about low-latency and high-performance, so we need our ONE Game Hosting platform to be able to support our ambitious requirements. Key focus areas for the team are: how to enhance our scaling mechanism so that it becomes more intelligent and predictive? How can we cope with huge amounts of data of for instance players, game instances, CPU usage, etc.? How do we deploy game servers in a matter of minutes to every corner of the world without delay?
- Making sure gamers from all over the world can play their most favorite games without any interruptions by the development of our ONE Game Hosting Platform.
- You translate complex functional requirements and features into a technical design and architecture and make sure that you and the rest of the team can implement accordingly.
- As a senior you coach and assist junior and medior colleagues by sharing your knowledge and experience.
- You are an expert in C# and preferably have experience with .Net Core. Knowledge and experience of PHP is a huge plus, since a major part of our platform is currently written in PHP.
- You have experience with ElasticSearch, RabbitMQ; experience with Kibana, Logstash and Docker is a plus
- You have experience with a Microservices architecture and preferably also with the design patterns involved in this.
- You know how to work with GIT workflows.
- You have experience with SOLID, OOP, and RESTful API interfaces.
- Knowledge and experience with Network programming is a plus.
- You have a passion for coding and follow the latest developments in your expertise.
- You are experienced in working in a team and have an Agile mindset.
- You have at least 5 years of relevant work experience.
In deze baan vindt u:Specialisme & Creativiteit & Diepgang & Invloed & (Financiële) beloning
Wat we bieden
Working during the pandemic is a challenge, but we can proudly say we have met that challenge head-on. Despite the distance, we can collaborate, bond, and get you settled. You’ll also have the freedom to structure your days, work times, and environment. If you feel safer working from home, take advantage of our budget for your home office equipment. Alternatively, feel free to use our Rotterdam office, including the fully equipped gym, kitchen, and gaming room (whilst complying with social distancing measures, of course).
Low latency is our mission! In 2002 we set out to improve online experiences for gamers. Today, we translate our hosting innovations to various industries, but gaming is still in our DNA. And as of 2019, we are part of the Ubisoft family! We build out our network presence in data centers across the globe – from Moscow to Mumbai, Amsterdam to Seattle, and everything in between – bringing content closer to the users.
Our team works hard on everything related to running our privately owned premium network, from opening new points-of-presence, setting up peering relationships, developing integral products like anti-DDoS protection, and serving our customers with expert help and advice. Finally, we play even harder, in our office gym and bar, and with our lifetime access to Ubisoft games.