.NET Angular / React Consultant
Inetium Realdolmen Huizingen
Wat we bieden
Wat we bieden
Through functional and technical analysis, you will get to figure out just what the client needs and turn that into a concrete solution. As an Angular or React Developer, you will be playing a key role in building, testing, maintaining and recommending software improvements to ensure strong functionality and optimization.
• An experienced frontend application developer with Angular experience?
• An Angularphile?
• Finding your way around React or Vue.js?
• Working the Agile way?
• A quality seeker with an eye for detail?
• Fluent in Dutch (or French) and English?
• Not scared of DevOps?
You get bonus points if…
• You can show off with some .NET certifications;
• You know about Cloud & Microsoft Azure Development;
• You have knowledge of testing frameworks;
• You are familiar with Blazor;
• Your colleagues would describe you as a driven and enthusiastic team member who always wants to discover new technologies!
In deze baan vindt u:Creativiteit & Diepgang & Energie & Sociale contacten & Specialisme & Zelfstandigheid
Wat we bieden
• The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference;
• The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training opportunities;
• Relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be, with the IT knowledge you need;
• Become a part of our very own Microsoft community where all .NET Consultants can share their passion and knowledge with others. Connect with great minds and stay ahead of the game with our technical afternoons, devlabs, evening sessions, external conferences like Techorama, hackathons… and much more!
• Inetum-Realdolmen wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible hours, satellite offices and home working;
• 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working;
• Forget about the miles: we provide you with a company car and a national fuel card;
• Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you;
• And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One which is optimised from a net perspective for our employees!
Inetum-Realdolmen, part of the international Inetum Group, helps its more than 800 customers find their way in the post-digital transformation era with approximately 1,950 specialist employees in Belgium and 27,000 colleagues worldwide. Our ambition is to be the trusted technology expert and preferred business partner that helps organizations get the most out of their Positive Digital Flow. We guide our customers worldwide and locally, with digital technology and innovation at the heart of our added value.