Senior .NET developer
Virtuosolar is a company that creates cutting-edge Web and CAD applications for the Solar industry. Their CAD application has already gained worldwide reputation and now they are keen to take on other market segments with a web-based version. Virtuosolar automates the complete engineering process from A to Z and includes API-connections to various mounting system manufacturers. Virtuosolar has the goal to develop an ecosystem for applications needing CAD-functionalities in the solar-branche.
- Develop .NET (WPF-based) applications for the Virtuosolar AutoCAD/BricsCAD plugin. Our most important applications are technical in nature. UI development does not take most of our time.
- Trouble-shoot issues as needed
- Collaborate with Product Manager about new features and bug fixes
pro-actively increase quality by:
- Supply meaningful contributions to our software architecture
Improve, develop & deploy our .NET applications, development process & release practices.
- Assist with performance testing setups/executions
- Medior/Senior position: 7+ years of experience with design and development in .NET, unit testing, WPF and SQL. and 10+ years software development experience.
- Experience with DevOps practices such as git, continuous integration, continuous and deployment, version management, etc.
- It is a must that you have affection or experience with at least one of the following subjects: Computer Aided Design, 3D visualization, mathematics & algorithms, computer vision or renewable energy.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Knowledge of SOLID design principles and RESTful APIs.
- Bonus points if you are familiar with Three.js and React or Vue.js
In deze baan vindt u:Specialisme & Diepgang & Structuur & Sociale contacten & Zekerheid
Wat we bieden
- The ability to work in an exciting environment part of a driven team, bringing game-changing technology to market
- A startup environment with career opportunities way beyond the corporate box
- Competitive salary package including a company car, meal vouchers, smartphone and laptop
- Flexible working hours to have a good work/life balance
- Once a year meeting up for a team building with your colleagues across Europe.
At Virtuosolar we believe there is a better way to do engineering for photovoltaic power plants. A more efficient and qualitative way to prepare drawings for preliminary design or the construction site.
We are passionate about speeding up the engineering process of solar PV projects by focussing on the automation of repetitive tasks.