Junior C++ Software Engineer
WEBB Traders B.V. Amsterdam
Wat we bieden
Wat we bieden
WEBB Traders is looking for all-round junior engineers to join our young and dynamic R&D team in Amsterdam. We are responsible for the evolution of our trading solutions, tools, data processing, workflow automation and connectivity. You will be challenged and exposed to financial markets regulations, trading data, exchange/ market connectivity, reporting, risk management and quantitative/ big data analysis.
We focus on continuous improvement and technological innovation. As all-round engineer you will be a member of the development team and responsible for delivering software solutions to the various stakeholders in the company. The demands by laws and regulations on high efficient and flawless processes for countless daily trades are ever increasing. You will work closely with traders, finance, operations, risk and compliance to deliver simple, yet effective solutions to complex problems.
You are going to build and improve software solutions for trading, risk management, operations, finance, reporting and compliance. To keep up with the fast changing market developments, you will spend time researching new technologies and inventing new features to further our success as a global trading company.
• Eager, curious and fast learner
• Bachelor or Master degree in computer science
• 0 to 2 years experience in a software engineering role
• Strong computer science fundamentals
• Understanding of computer architecture, networking and databases
• Experience with modern C++, design patterns & idioms
• Team player who thrives in an agile and fast-paced environment
• Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills with a ‘get it done’ mentality
In deze baan vindt u:Specialisme & Invloed & Energie
Wat we bieden
• The opportunity to join a highly professional team in a very challenging market
• Be part of a fast growing and ambitious company
• Many opportunities to work on your personal development, such as projects, conferences, and study facilities
• Internal and external training and education in trading software, working agile, hardware and software management
• A competitive reward package
• Healthy lunch at the office
• Free sport facility
• Travel costs reimbursement
• Fun activities with colleagues on regular basis
WEBB Traders is a fast growing global proprietary trading company and market maker active in electronic trading on leading international financial markets, driven by data and technology. We are entrepreneurial and innovative - embracing teamwork and creativity. Our headquarters is in Amsterdam city centre and is supported by a broader European and Asian presence from where the regional and US markets are traded.