Customer Onboarding Representative
The Customer Onboarding Representative is part of the Customer Onboarding organisation at Customs4trade. This organisation is responsible for both presales and implementation tasks.
He or she is tasked with onboarding customers onto our customs automation platform, CAS. Immediately after a contract is signed, the Customer Onboarding Representative translates the customer requirements into a solution design, which they then implement within CAS. After user acceptance testing (UAT), the Customer Onboarding Representative hands the solution design over to the Service Desk for ongoing support.
He or she is tasked with setting up and maintaining demo environments, assisting Sales with giving demo’s and answering CAS product questions and can be involved in workshops with the customer and Sales to define the high-level solution design.
- Create and follow a standardised onboarding plan, to include:
- Solution blueprint template
- UAT template
- Meeting minutes template
- CAS training materials
- Successful rollout of projects
- Successful handover of projects to the Service Desk
- Train customers on the use of CAS
- Set-up and give demo’s to potential customers
Goals and KPIs
Onboarding a new client in 10 days
From contract execution to UAT, assuming one existing customs flow in a country where C4T already has customers, onboarding should be accomplished within 10 days.
Implementation for small clients with import/export declarations in 1 country: 3 days
From contract execution to UAT, assuming one existing customs flow in a country where C4T already has customers, the onboarding of small clients who are only using CAS for import/export declarations in a single country should be accomplished within 3 days.
Implement projects to specification on time and within budget
- All projects shall be signed off by the customer before implementation begins and after UAT
- Implementation shall be in accordance with the agreed-upon project plan
- Implementation shall be completed within the budget agreed up during the sales process
- Excellent project management skills
- Clear communication
- Fluency in Dutch, English, and French
U wordt gedreven doorEnergie & Mensen & Zekerheid
Wat we bieden
- An international open-minded team with different backgrounds and seniority levels;
- A people-oriented company with an informal working environment;
- Close follow-up of your career path combined with technical and business-related trainings;
- Love running? We provide physical coaching to make sure you’re all set to reach your goal;
- Plenty of fun events and occasions to celebrate;
- A motivating salary, with extralegal benefits and the possibility of a company car;
- Last but not least a truly inspiring working place which is yes, fun to work!
Customs4trade develops, commercialises and operates CAS, a global trade management software for companies that want to centralise and automate their customs and trade compliance processes in a SaaS model. CAS enables organisations to run a digital customs competence centre that will reduce administrative and duty costs while solving the ever-changing complexities of customs and trade regulations. We are growing fast and always looking for new talent. With great people, unique ideas and amazing technology, we are changing the future of customs today.