Blender Institute Amsterdam
- Write content for blender.org and Blender Cloud.
- Interview developers, software designers and artists, and help them convey their messages.
- Help communicating Blender’s mission; writing articles for other websites and press releases.
- Write release logs and articles on the code blog.
- Keep track of productions in the studio and write logs, reports and articles.
- Work with artists/designers to help visualizing the message (i.e. diagrams).
- Releasing everything you make as Free Culture, under a public license.
- Fluent English and Dutch writing skills
- Insight in art, design and visualization.
- Preferably: knows how to do basic video editing.
- Availability to work at Blender HQ, Amsterdam.
U wordt gedreven doorBetekenis & Creativiteit & Mensen
Wat we bieden
- A work space in our office in Amsterdam, with 24 great colleagues who work on internationally renowned technology and award winning animation films.
- One year contract.
- We help relocating by providing an affordable (shared) apartment in the city, at least for a year.
- Because we share our work, you will build a public portfolio with excellent credits.
(*) In order to qualify for a position you must be legally allowed to work in the European Union and willing to relocate to Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
The Blender Foundation (2002) is an independent public benefit organization with the purpose to provide a complete, free and open source 3D creation pipeline, managed by public projects on blender.org.
Its spin-off corporation Blender Institute (2007) hosts the foundation’s offices and currently employs 15 people who work on the Blender software and creative projects to validate and stress Blender in production environments.
The Blender Foundation is an independent non-profit public benefit corporation, established in Amsterdam the Netherlands.
Its purpose is to:
- Manage the facilities on blender.org for users and developers who want to contribute to Blender.·
- Maintain and improve the current Blender product via a public accessible source code system under the GNU General Public License.·
- Establish funding or revenue mechanisms that serve the foundation’s goals and cover the foundation’s expenses.·
- Provide individual artists and small teams with a complete, free and open source 3D creation pipeline.·