Data Insights Consultant
Wat we bieden
Wat we bieden
For this function, you are mainly working at customer’s premises all over Belgium and there might be options to work from our Realdolmen offices (Ghent, Kontich, Huizingen, Heverlee, Lummen or Mons) or from home. Given the current global situation, remote work is more the rule than exception.
• Obtaining insights through data is your mantra;
• T-SQL flows through your fingers, with ease;
• Star Schemas, Dimensional Modelling (Kimball) and Self-Service are your second nature;
• Power BI means more to you than shiny graphs (and pie charts);
• Data Engineering is a challenge your up to taking;
• You are familiar with Azure Data components (ie. Azure Analysis Services, Azure Databricks, Azure
Synapse Analytics, Azure Data Factory v2, Azure Functions, Logic Apps etc.);
• The on-premises Microsoft BI Stack (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS) is no stranger to you;
• You are fluent in Dutch (or French) and English;
• Clear, open communication with peers, internal or external stakeholders is your go to approach;
• Colleagues describe you as a driven, enthusiastic team member always wanting to discover new skills and competencies.
You get bonus points if…
• Modern Data Architectures are your field of interest;
• Data Lakes, Delta Lakes or Data Lakehouses “spark” your interest;
• A Koala, Panda and Python are more to you than just exotic animals or R is not just what pirates shout;
• You have (or aim for) the role based Microsoft Data certifications, or Databricks certifications.
In deze baan vindt u:Creativiteit & Diepgang & Energie & Invloed & Specialisme & Structuur & Zekerheid & Zelfstandigheid
Wat we bieden
• Join a vibrant team, filled with talented data enthusiasts;
• The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference;
• The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training
• Relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be, with the IT knowledge you need;
• Inetum-Realdolmen wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible
hours, satellite offices and home working;
• 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working;
• Forget about the miles: we provide you with a company car and a national fuel card;
• Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you;
• And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One which is optimised from a net perspective for our employees!
Inetum-Realdolmen, part of the international Inetum Group, helps its more than 800 customers find their way in the post-digital transformation era with approximately 1,950 specialist employees in Belgium and 27,000 colleagues worldwide. Our ambition is to be the trusted technology expert and preferred business partner that helps organizations get the most out of their Positive Digital Flow. We guide our customers worldwide and locally, with digital technology and innovation at the heart of our added value.