Spring Domain Leader
Wat we bieden
Wat we bieden
You get energy from:
• Being the Go To Spring consultant in our company;
• Taking on challenging Spring assignments for our customers;
• Giving Spring inspiration sessions for our customers;
• Advising your colleagues on other projects;
• Staying on top of the latest Spring trends;
• Translating the business needs of our customers in a futureproof Spring implementation;
• Sharing your knowledge with colleagues, customers and students;
• Giving presentations, workshops, evening (hacking) sessions, guest lectures.
Next to that, you will enable others to share their Spring knowledge and so unlock the full collective Spring knowledge of our Java community. You’ll provide input for the personal development plans of our consultants (e.g. which books to read, e-learning to follow, how to get certified, etc.).
We assume you’re passionate about working on challenging Spring projects, but next to that it’s also important that you:
• Have a thorough knowledge of the Spring stack;
• Are a Spring evangelist internal and external;
• Love inspiring others;
• Are a real Spring problem solver;
• Are a Spring community builder;
• Speak fluently in English and Dutch or French.
If that’s you, come in and have a talk with us!
In deze baan vindt u:Creativiteit & Diepgang & Specialisme & Zekerheid
Wat we bieden
• The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference;
• The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training opportunities;
• Relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be, with the IT knowledge you need;
• Management support in terms of time, coaching & budget needed to pick up the role of Spring Domain Leader;
• The biggest Java community of Belgium as enabler for you to become a real Spring Domain Leader;
• A vibrant community leaders team already working on various community projects that can accelerate your initiatives;
• Inetum-Realdolmen wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible hours, satellite offices and home working;
• 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working;
• Forget about the miles: we provide you with a company car and a national fuel card;
• Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you;
• And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One which is optimised from a net perspective for our employees!
Inetum-Realdolmen, part of the international Inetum Group, helps its more than 800 customers find their way in the post-digital transformation era with approximately 1,950 specialist employees in Belgium and 27,000 colleagues worldwide. Our ambition is to be the trusted technology expert and preferred business partner that helps organizations get the most out of their Positive Digital Flow. We guide our customers worldwide and locally, with digital technology and innovation at the heart of our added value.