Cloud Software Developer
MGB Tech Dendermonde
You will enter a new team shaping these new solutions.
Tendo SAAS begin Cloud-Hybrid, while Trex being Cloud-Native, both have an Open API first approach and a MicroFrontend MicroService Architecture.
Your main role is developing Java backend code powering up these solutions.
• Academic or Engineering master’s degree in computer sciences or similar
• 5 years relevant work experience
• Strong analytical competence and willingness to learn
• Flexible work ethic and able to tackle challenges within a deadline. This both individually as within our team.
• Pragmatic can do spirit, while keeping eye on vision and long term
• Excellent knowledge of Java
• Fluent communication skills in Dutch and English, both written and verbal.
o Experience with testing and CI tools (Junit, Jira, Bamboo, Bitbucket)
o AWS Lightsail/EC2/ELB/S3/Cognito/Cloudwatch/Fargate/ALB/APIGateway
In deze baan vindt u:Creativiteit & Diepgang & Specialisme
Wat we bieden
A vibrant working environment in an enthusiastic team, where you will encounter a whole range of technologies.
The opportunity to work on state-of-the-art products and challenging projects.
The experience to follow the products and projects closely from start to finish.
The possibility to grow with the organisation and improve your skills and responsibilities.
This is accompanied with an attractive and competitive salary package which is linked to your added value.
For 20 years, our mission is to provide meaningful access to data. We provide our customers with solutions based on an ecosystem of products.
To support our growth, we need talented team players with a passion for technology.