Salesforce Technical Lead
Wat we bieden
Wat we bieden
As a Salesforce Technical Lead, it is your job to make sure the right tools and processes are in place to prevent a bad Salesforce org. You will take ownership of the technical aspects of each project ensuring the quality of the Salesforce solution. We are waiting for you to tell us more about the objects we need to use and how they are related and how we can integrate Salesforce in the best possible way. For this function, you are mainly working at our customer’s premises and you have the possibility to work from home, but come and join our team at Friday Office Days (Ghent, Kontich, Huizingen, Heverlee, Lummen or Mons) if you want to.
• You are customer obsessed and you want to help our customers to become more customer centric;
• You have at least 5 years of experience as a technical consultant and thorough knowledge of Salesforce, preferably certified in SFDC Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, App Builder and/or Platform Developer;
• As executives, business stakeholders and technical teams are all interested in different things, you use your strength of presenting in a clear way to people with different backgrounds and objectives;
• The terms APEX, SOQL, SOSL, Visualforce, Scratch Orgs or bulkification are not just words to you;
• Async APEX, packaging, SSO, Lightning (Web) Components do not keep secrets for you;
• You know the different types of (Meta)Data APIs and what streaming and the Mobile SDK is about.
• Experience with Mulesoft is considered a plus;
• You are the go to person for both your team members as your customers thanks to your experience;
• You are fluent in English and Dutch or French;
• Colleagues describe you as a driven and enthusiastic team member who always wants to discover new technologies and helps our projects to the next level.
In deze baan vindt u:Specialisme & Creativiteit & Diepgang & Invloed & Zekerheid & Energie
Wat we bieden
• The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference;
• The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training opportunities;
• Relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be, with the IT knowledge you need;
• Grow your skills, knowledge and network by attending training courses, events and conferences around Salesforce, such as Salesforce Essentials, Salesforce World Tour Amsterdam, Brussels Essentials, Dreamforce, User Group meetings… and much more!
• Inetum-Realdolmen wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible hours, satellite offices and home working;
• 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working;
• Forget about the miles: we provide you with a company car and a national fuel card;
• Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you;
• And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One which is optimised from a net perspective for our employees!
Inetum-Realdolmen, part of the international Inetum Group, helps its more than 800 customers find their way in the post-digital transformation era with approximately 1,950 specialist employees in Belgium and 27,000 colleagues worldwide. Our ambition is to be the trusted technology expert and preferred business partner that helps organizations get the most out of their Positive Digital Flow. We guide our customers worldwide and locally, with digital technology and innovation at the heart of our added value.