Wat we bieden
Wat we bieden
Joining Cymo means joining a dynamic and ambitious start-up that cares about its people and their personal growth. We offer you a challenging and varied opportunity to explore the world of Event-Driven Systems and to build our story together.
As a Solution Architect, you will be responsible to drive customer success by helping our customers to get them started in their Event-Driven journey or maximize the value of their existing Event-Driven Architecture. You will gather business requirements and functional specifications, assessing the current software systems in place in order to identify areas in need of improvement, and overseeing development teams. You should also be able to regularly update the company on any developments in systems architecture projects. As a Solution Architect at Cymo, you will be the face of the company as you will be assigned to clients as an expert to support them remotely as well as on site.
You are an architect with a strong interest in Event-Driven Systems and architectures and love collaborating with product and cloud teams. You want to stay up-to-date with the latest technologies and are able to identify the right technologies and solutions for the needs of our customers. You are a team player and can coach colleagues when required. You are flexible when it comes to working locations as you will be present at customers, both remotely and on-site.
Your skills and qualifications:
- You have a bachelor's degree in computer science or similar by experience, but the most important are your skillset, ambition, and drive
- You have a strong interest in Event-Driven Systems and its Architecture & real-time processing
- Having experience in engineering and software architecture design is a plus
- You have an understanding of coding languages (Java, Rust, …)
- Sound knowledge of various operating systems and databases (relational & document based)
- Cloud & Event-hub certifications are a plus (if not, we can help you with that)
- You are a problem solver
- You have good communication and collaboration skills
- You own an innovation first mindset and have an ownership mentality
In deze baan vindt u:Specialisme & Creativiteit & Diepgang & Invloed & Structuur & (Financiële) beloning & Sociale contacten & Zekerheid & Zelfstandigheid & Energie
Wat we bieden
- Salary and compensation: a must for IT professionals. We will make sure you get compensated for your hard work and our salary package contains a group and hospitalization insurance, company car, meal allowance, employee benefits, etc…
- Community, training and eco-system: Cymo is part of the Cronos Ecosystem. A strong and ambitious team of professionals aiming for innovation and improvement is happy to share their knowledge with you and is looking forward to the knowledge that you can bring to the table. We will support you in coaching and training and further development of your skills. We can rely on a strong community with great minds that think alike
- Impact and challenge: what we do at Cymo is challenging and innovative. Here you get the chance to make an impact and be part of a company that is still growing and where you can share your expertise.
- An optimal working atmosphere: there’s a hybrid way of working and we try to be as flexible as possible. You’ll also be working as a consultant, and we try to negotiate the most attractive working hours and locations for you.
We are an ambitious start-up, founded by weathered IT-experts. We believe that being at the right side of change is the key for businesses to move to a future-proof IT-landscape. We see it as our duty to provide companies with the right set of tools and guidance to experience the power of Event-Driven Architecture (EDA).
Our goal is to facilitate modern companies in their journey to become Event-Driven. We are convinced that EDA will help our customers to make the right decisions with the right data at the right time. That’s the true value that companies seek during their Business Transformation.
So, as an experienced partner, we can help companies value change, by offering a process of simplification and integration at their pace, within their budget.