Wat we bieden
Wat we bieden
With the amount of data growing at an exponential rate, more and more businesses want to harvest the power of AI. To ensure adoption of AI within large organizations it is crucial to have effective communication between models and business users. We achieve this by building and using Analytical Applications. As a Software Engineer at MIcompany you will be involved in building such applications from start to finish. By doing so, you will help steer the strategic processes for industry leaders.
In another project you might take responsibility for the back end of an application. Example technologies we use are Python, Go, and SQL, and we deploy and manage our AWS infrastructure using Terraform. Together with our cloud engineers you will create fast, scalable and secure software that is capable of handling huge amounts of data. Sometimes your work will even extend into data, AI, or cloud engineering!
In the Software Engineering team we work in an agile way with daily stand-ups in 2-week sprints. This means our colleagues are never far away and we get continuous feedback, do code reviews and learn a lot from each other. No matter what you do, you’ll write your code in a way that makes it reusable. This is how we continuously improve our existing (modular) code base.
BECOME A LEADER IN TECHNOLOGY
Do you want to become a leader in technology that shapes and builds AI applications for our client base? We offer an unique role for you to grow in. This is what you can expect:
- Create lasting value from AI, by designing and building applications that clearly communicate model outcomes and allow for interaction with the users;
- Work for clients all over the world in a multidisciplinary and ambitious team of beta talent;
- Learn how to change organizations in our certified program;
- Become part of a company that invests in purposeful breakthroughs.
We are looking for analytical talent who recognize themselves in the following profile:
- Graduated (MSc) with excellent results in Computer Science or another technical field;
- Technical, curious, and ambitious;
- A passion for technology;
- A developer mindset – a strong eye for software design principles and best practices (and an allergy for spaghetti code);
- The drive to contribute to innovative projects in companies where data & AI are a board priority;
- A minimum of 2 years of working experience.
Wat we bieden
- Good employment conditions
- Travel expenses, mileage allowance
- Pension scheme and good employee insurance
- Informal working environment
- Lots of freedom in your work, including flexible working hours
- Sufficient space to develop yourself through training and courses
At MIcompany, you will work in an environment where you can develop yourself optimally in our multidisciplinary team of ambitious beta talent. You will build end-to-end solutions for clients together with our data science, AI engineering, and cloud development experts. Besides work, we also like to have a lot of fun together – at our quarterly team building events, sports activities and weekly Friday night drinks on our rooftop terrace.
Furthermore, we invest in diversity and doing the right thing. We believe that our experience and skills can contribute to fields like medical DNA research, cultural sectors, and charities.