You’re able to turn complex product- and tool requirements into simple and optimal technical solutions. You’ll be using the latest technologies and choosing the best tool for the job in a technology driven environment. You will partner with business stakeholders to develop solutions that solve business problems. This will include gathering and validating requirements, developing, testing and delivering the solution. You will bring and build knowledge of the industry we are in, eCommerce fulfilment solutions. You are going to work in a skilled and enthusiastic team, based in Waalwijk, the Netherlands. You will work using agile methodologies and tools to deliver small valuable increments and stay in close connection with the business.
• Development in a Scrum/Agile environment;
• Responsible for software architecture patterns;
• Build cross-over compatible and highly scalable web applications;
• Build and test web services and web applications and do code reviews;
• Fix bugs, resolve and troubleshoot problems and complex real customer issues;
• Work closely with Business Analysts on requirements and solutions.
• Talent that finished a Bachelors degree in IT or Software Management;
• Proven track record (minimum of 3 years) in backend development in a professional environment;
• Advanced knowledge of PHP / Symfony, MySQL;
• Knowledge of Docker and AWS Stack is appreciated;
• Knowledge of Scrum/Agile work process is appreciated;
• Fulltime availability;
• English and/or Dutch language both spoken and written.
Wat we bieden
Furthermore we offer:
• Excellent primary and secondary terms of employment, including travel allowance;
• A one year contract with the possibility of a permanent contract afterwards;
• 25 vacation days and four extra days if you are not absent;
• A super beneficial pension plan and discount in the employee benefits store and on various insurances;
• Ample room for development and training opportunities.
At CEVA eCommerce Logistics, our people are the heartbeat of the organization, our strength. Within our international organization, we work for our favorite brands such as bol.com, Zalando, and de Bijenkorf. We innovate continuously and give you the confidence to get the most out of yourself. Together we grow! We provide the platform to work with integrity. We encourage inclusiveness and trust you to; be resourceful, work with an entrepreneurial spirit, and pioneer imaginative ideas. Collaboration and respect for each other are important in our organization. A good atmosphere is the starting point.
Become part of The Heartbeat Of Logistic Services. Challenge yourself and dare to grow at CEVA eCommerce Logistics!