Senior PHP Engineer
Wat we bieden
Wat we bieden
You’re a generalist with a passion for software development, who is eager to learn the latest changes in the field and doesn’t hesitate to discover new things via your own projects. You like to write code that is reusable, readable, tested and easily maintained. You set high standards. Duplicate code makes you cry. You don’t have a problem receiving feedback on your code and are looking forward to work in a team.
- Design, estimate, and code new features
- Maintain and extend our REST API
- Architect new applications and expand existing ones
- Participate in software design discussions
- Participate in project management meetings
- Ensure all code that goes to production is of top quality
- Identify and fix gaps in system reliability
- Continuously improve the software infrastructure
You like to write code that is reusable, readable, tested and easily maintained. You set high standards. Duplicate code makes you cry. You don’t have a problem receiving feedback on your code and are looking forward to work in a team.
- PHP feels like your second language
- You can work with HTML and CSS
- You can use MySQL and write advanced queries
- HTTP protocol
- PoS software development
- Open source software
- Distributed systems and load balancing
- Unit testing and UI testing
In deze baan vindt u:Creativiteit & Diepgang & Invloed & Sociale contacten & Specialisme & Structuur & Zekerheid & Zelfstandigheid
Wat we bieden
After each step, we'll inform you when you'll receive feedback and if you can proceed to the next step. We recommend to prepare for the technical interview. If you have any questions before the interview, we are happy to answer them.
- First selection based on resume and cover letter.
- Technical interview at our office with one of our senior team members. This includes technical questions, a piece of code you'll need to review, and a live code exercise.
- Optional: second technical interview.
- Interview with our COO or CEO.
- Welcome on board 🤝🥂
Our offer to you:
Bakeronline is an exponentially growing scale-up with a team-oriented culture and a hands-on mentality. Additionally, we put great importance on the mutual reinforcement of each employee and are enthusiastically providing after-work bounding. Each member of our team obtains freedom, the opportunity to develop new and existing personal skills, and the luxury to collaborate directly with the management team. This is your chance to join a team of professional, dynamic and ambitious experts that believe in the power of continuous learning, ownership and team spirit. Join our team tomorrow!
Bakeronline is a Belgian company, part of the Puratos Group, in full growth with expansions to France, the Netherlands, Germany, Spain and even Chile and Costa Rica. Since 5 years, we are the pioneer in providing e-commerce to every local artisan.
Our goal is to serve the artisan businesses in a digital way, to make their shop future-proof, and to innovate permanently based upon new requirements or desires of our bakeries. We actively think about how we can make the life of the baker easier, and implement this into our technology.
Our team consists of passionate professionals who are ready to deal with any challenge. Being a relatively young company, we have a dynamic atmosphere with a hands-on mentality. We are already present in 5 European countries and we are eager to expand this international team. You can be part of our team with a first row seat for this adventure, as we expand worldwide!