Full stack developer lead
As a Full stack developer lead, join a young, but experienced team that is bursting with enthusiasm and has unbridled ambition. Together we move mountains on our way to further growth, also abroad.
Are you ready to take the next step in your Full Stack Developer (Lead) career?
- Ready to lead the IT team and make the blackbear platform top-notch;
- Extremely driven and skilled in full stack development;
- Available 40 hours a week (with the possibility to work partially from home).
Do you possess the following skills?
- Clear planning & communication skills as SCRUM master
- Affinity with (B2B) marketplaces / platforms / SaaS;
- Demonstrated experience in PHP (Laravel), Typescript (Vue.js);
- Experience with Rollbar, Jira, Postman and BitBucket is a plus;
- HBO work and thinking level including strategic view;
- Basic knowledge of data security;
- Professional command of the Dutch and English languages;
- A work hard, play hard mindset;
- Sense of fun team get-togethers;
- Skills in soccer, table tennis and/or darts;
Do you want...
- Responsibility and space to further develop yourself in full stack development, data security or deepening our algorithms;
- Create a great platform to realize solid growth;
- Create the opportunity to build the IT team together.
Wat we bieden
- A nice salary (skill-based)
- All the things you need to do your job successfully
- 8% vacation allowance
- Travel allowance or NS Business Card
- Personal development budget
- Possibility to work at home
blackbear delivers within 14 days one or more usable solutions to business problems. We do this company-wide for low fixed amounts and a result driven model which is very competitive with the high hourly rates of consultancy agencies. This way we relieve the employees and they can fully focus on their primary activities so that the organization stays ahead of the market, simple as that.