Cosanta B.V. Schiphol
Wat we bieden
Wat we bieden
Are you passionate about IT? Are you looking for a challenging workplace at a scale-up, where you can put your knowledge into practice? Then we are looking for you.
We are looking for someone who can analyse complex concepts and issues and who is able to translate the results into understandable web applications and interfaces for our target audience, such as an employee who works with hazardous substances, a production manager who wants to know whether his employees are exposed to hazardous substances, or a CEO who wants to understand the impact of the use of such substances on his company. In this role, you will increasingly be given more responsibility so that you can grow and provide a major contribution to the further development of Stoffenmanager®. Do you meet the following criteria?
• Minimal 3 years of working experience within our technology stack. Missing specific knowledge is not a problem if you are willing to make the latest technology your own.
• Preferably a good touch of front-end experience.
• A good command of the English and preferable Dutch language, both written and oral. Internal communication is often in English.
• You would like to work for a scale-up company, which provides good career prospects.
In deze baan vindt u:Diepgang & Zelfstandigheid & Energie
Wat we bieden
• First of all, nice colleagues and a pleasant working atmosphere!
• An environment where you work with a variety of specialists from different fields
• An entrepreneurial, innovative and open business culture
• A creative company that has doubled in size and turnover in recent years
• Full-time appointment (40 hours) also with the possibility of a part-time appointment, initially for the period of one year after which a permanent appointment is possible
• Competitive salary
• Good fringe benefits including 30 days of holiday, travel allowance and pension scheme
• Flexible arrangement of your working hours
• Working from home is an option (because of COVID-19, the work is mainly done from home)
• Our location is Schiphol-Oost, Amsterdam
Cosanta BV is a young organisation that is growing fast! With our proven successful total approach, based on scientific knowledge, experience specialists and the Stoffenmanager® tool, we offer a sustainable solution for safety and health risks related to dangerous substances. The pressure on sustainable employability of people is increasing. So, if you really want to mean something for people, organisations and society, you've come to the right place! At Stoffenmanager® you will get the opportunity to put safe and healthy handling of dangerous substances on the map. Not only in the Netherlands but internationally! We own the online tool Stoffenmanager®, which has been developed into a platform where we offer help via the helpdesk, trainings, implementation activities on site, coaching and network meetings. Together we convert relevant knowledge and insights into an effective applicable tool and services that make people and organisations safer and healthier. Do you really want to make a difference? Then apply for this position!