Python Backend Developer
At ParaPy our mission is to bring the next level of automation to engineering design. With our inhouse developed software platform ParaPy, engineers can develop custom applications that accelerate their work 100x allowing them to focus on awesome new designs. Our ParaPy platform is Python-based and allows engineers to capture engineering logic in a high-level language. Among the customers that already use ParaPy are Fokker Aerostructures, Aker Solutions and Royal HaskoningDHV. And since we are rapidly growing, we need you to help us realize our mission!
- Bachelor or Master of Science in Computer Science or equivalent
- 3+ years of proven experience as backend developer working with various technology stacks
- Proficient in Python and in shell scripts under Linux / Windows
- Expertise at least one of the following cloud technologies: Azure, Google Cloud and AWS
- Proven knowledge of databases, ORM systems and securing applications
- Good understanding of container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
- A team player and have good communication skills
U wordt gedreven doorCreativiteit & Leiderschap & Structuur
Wat we bieden
- A good salary and the opportunity to grow with a high-tech scale-up company
- Fulltime contract for 40 hours a week; part-time for 24 and 32 hours possible
- Work in a highly talented team and with a lot of different technologies
- Energizing atmosphere in the inspiring tech incubator of YES!Delft
ParaPy is looking for a Python Backend Developer, who has experience with all aspects of web-technology stacks and is proficient in Python. You will be responsible for the development and maintenance of ParaPy’s web-based backend components. You will design and develop libraries and applications that help our customers create scalable web-based applications. This includes setting up databases through ORM systems, making the applications secure and automating deployment.