Wat we bieden
Wat we bieden
We are a close-knit and multidisciplinary team that works with international customers in the manufacturing industry. Together we are building a web-based platform that enables users to digitize their own working methods. Curious about your role?
As a backend developer you are responsible for the implementation and continuous development of our KE-chain platform. You are involved in the entire design cycle; from customer needs, architecture design, implementation and testing to delivery. You are focused on the end user and have an eye for quality, you like to work together and you like to contribute proactively with innovative ideas.
You are part of a close-knit multidisciplinary team that works in sprints. You participate in sprint kick-offs and demos, daily stand-ups, merge requests, code review sessions, kick-off meetings, defining the content of the work and the Definitions-of-Done. You work with the entire development team on a daily basis and you can always count on your fellow backend developers.
- BSc or MSc in software engineering or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Python, API design, Database optimization, Linux, DevOps and Cloud infrastructures.
- You like to be informed of the latest developments in backend frameworks.
- You have demonstrable experience in developing and maintaining web applications in a team of developers.
- You can translate customer needs into abstract backend functions to provide working, robust solutions.
- You have an affinity with innovative technologies, you want to do it well, you can work together, you can deal with constructive criticism, you want to learn and you have an eye for detail.
- English speaking
- EU citizenship or work permit.
In deze baan vindt u:Creativiteit & Diepgang & Energie
Wat we bieden
- Close-knit and multidisciplinary team
- Open working atmosphere
- 20% time for side projects
- Work at home and in the office
- Inspiring work environment in the YES! Delft tech incubator
- Your own laptop
- A competitive salary
What the platform and applications look like in an increasingly digital work environment is the question we work on every day. In order to stay ahead ourselves, our team continuously learns by keeping in touch with each other, our users and partners in various software innovation projects in a European context and beyond.
The team is diverse and international. Our atmosphere is open and informal. We work together just as easily from home as from the office. Every three weeks we celebrate the sprint demos on Friday with the whole team. Twice a year we go out with a team outing that is different every time. We also regularly visit each other for an (online) pub quiz, drinks, pool table, table football, PS4 or detour.