Senior Back-End Developer
As a Senior Backend developer, you are responsible for developing, integrating and delivering our Django backend application. You work closely together with the rest of the team to refine requirements and translate them into high quality technical solutions. You are a mentor to more junior people in the team, coaching others and sharing knowledge comes naturally to you.
How we work & internal culture
- We work agile, we use SCRUM
- We strongly encourage being entrepreneurial and stimulate you to come up with new technologies, patterns, tools, etc.
- We value good communication skills
- We believe in a good work – life balance
- We are DevOps minded
- We sometimes work from home / location of our choice
You will work together with the rest of the team to define and implement infrastructure needs, pipeline and tooling necessary for delivering a quality solution.
- Excellent knowledge of Python and Django / DRF
- Experience building RESTful API’s as a ‘product’ to be consumed by third party applications
- Experience in setting up CI/CD pipelines
- Experience setting up /maintaining cloud based infrastructure
- Experience using docker
Nice to have:
- Passionate about testing and automation
- Experience using workflow engines, e.g. Camunda
In deze baan vindt u:Creativiteit & Energie & Zelfstandigheid
Wat we bieden
- A challenging full-time job that incentivizes personal growth
- Grow together with a rapidly growing company and team
- Flexible result-oriented atmosphere
- Competitive compensation commensurate with your experience
- A fun and inclusive team with, circumstances allowing, fun team events
AgriPlace is a lean start-up dedicated to decreasing the barriers to sustainable food production, nationally and internationally. We do this by re-engineering the processes by which farm level data is collected, analyzed and shared in agricultural supply chains.
We provide farmers an easy to use IT platform that bundles buyers’ requirements and certification schemes and smoothens compliance processes. AgriPlace is being implemented in The Netherlands and will roll out in Latin America next year, targeting smallholder farmers with low computer literacy.
We are currently expanding our team with a front-end developer that is looking for the ultimate usability challenge. We use Python/Django, AngularJS, and PostgreSQL on Linux servers.