Backend Software Engineer
Greener Power Solutions Amsterdam
Wat we bieden
Wat we bieden
We are looking for a backend python developer who can help us expand our web-related software products. From project administration to dashboarding, advanced energy planning, automation of sustainability reports, and CICD related automation.
Ideally, the diversity of these tasks makes you enthusiastic, not overwhelmed. Most of our products are written in Python (Django / Flask / FastAPI), but technologies such as Golang, Jupyter, Docker, bash, React, and several databases are all in our tech stack. Most of our products are hosted in Google Cloud.
Our ideal candidate might already know a little bit about these technologies, but more importantly, is eager to learn more and to master them. Since our software team is small, some level of independence and responsibility is required!
Together we want to create amazing tools and increase the role of our energy solutions in the worldwide energy transition.
- Work on API endpoints that integrate our energy-related time-series data with our clients’ and partners’ systems.
- Work on API endpoints for our project administration backend.
- Build functionality for our HMIs.
- Write automation scripts for generating project reports, setting up virtual batteries, and more.
- Set up new, and improve existing, CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience with python
- Experience with web development
- Eager to learn more about software engineering
- You can figure out solutions independent of the technology
- You have a ‘hands-on’ mentality
- You have sufficient command of English
- 2+ years experience in programming in a professional environment
- Or at least a bachelor’s in computer science with some professional programming experience
+ You have worked with Django / Flask / FastAPI
+ You understand normalized relational databases
+ Experience with Gitlab CICD pipelines
+ Experience with Google Cloud Platform
+ You know Docker
+ Knowledge of or interest in time-series data
+ Knowledge of or interest in sustainability, energy and power
+ You want to contribute to a better society
+ An independent and responsible attitude towards your work
In deze baan vindt u:Creativiteit & Diepgang & Sociale contacten
Wat we bieden
- Greener is a young and rapidly growing company of ambitious and cheerful world improvers
- You will be given the freedom to work autonomously and to increasingly take responsibility within the company
- You will work in a small team with our other developers, all with different expertise
- Our office is located in Amsterdam, near Sloterdijk Station
- Shared electric vehicle for you and your colleagues
- Above-average number of holidays and the opportunity to join festivals
Greener Power Solutions provides sustainable energy for the temporary energy market, by delivering large-scale batteries, energy forecasting and monitoring software. We aim to replace inefficient and polluting diesel generators, at for example festivals and construction sites and cut down diesel consumption.
When our batteries are not rented out, they are placed next to a wind farm to stabilise the electricity grid with FCR services, or we allow maintenance to the grid without the use of generators. The event industry has been our starting point, but we are increasingly delivering services to other markets and facilitate the energy transition in many aspects.