Wat we bieden
Wat we bieden
ParaPy is growing its development team and looking for a medior Python developer for whom Python holds little secrets and enjoys automating processes while using exciting technologies such as Websockets, WebGL and GraphQL. Come join our passionate team of developers dedicated to drastically accelerate engineering design and give engineers more time to explore, optimize and innovate!
You will work together with engineering experts at high-tech firms-to parametrize engineering processes and increase their impact on the creation of physical products such as aircraft, ships and much more. You will also develop web applications, contribute to our platform, perform DevOps and Cloud setup. Working closely with our customers keeps you up to date on market development and software needs. Your knowledge and experience gained from this is valuable and will form input for other disciplines within ParaPy such as sales, marketing and product development.
What’s in it for you
• Work in a highly talented team and in an open learning environment
• Work inside the energizing atmosphere of YES!Delft; Europe’s leading tech incubator
• Flat organization that ensures quick decision-making and plenty of room for personal input
• Be exposed to a range of frontend technologies from which you can learn
• Engage with leading customers in a variety of high-tech industries such as GKN Fokker (aerospace), Aker Solutions (energy) and Royal HaskoningDHV (AEC)
• You are smart and can prove it with a BSc/MSc in Computer Science or equivalent
• You have 3 years of professional experience in Python.
• You can architect applications from the grounds up
• You can translate software requirements into possible technical implementation plans
In deze baan vindt u:Invloed & Zelfstandigheid & Energie
Wat we bieden
• A good salary and the opportunity to grow with the company
• Time and budget for personal development and freedom to try out new technologies
• Opportunity to work from home and flexible working hours, also after Covid-19
• Pension compensation that provides flexibility
• Tech talks and demos
• Frequent team activities
At ParaPy we believe that the future engineer creates smart software applications that automate routine work, freeing up time to explore more design ideas, optimize and innovate. We are developing a software platform that enables engineers to create, integrate and deploy such applications without needing a degree in Computer Science. Engineers use our signature Knowledge-Based Engineering language to capture design intent and various automation toolboxes to accelerate time-consuming human-computer interactions like 3D modelling, simulation, and pre- / post-processing thereof. ParaPy is used nowadays to radically accelerate design processes for a vast range of products like aircraft, ships, offshore structures, factories, and buildings.