Automated Test Engineer
- Creating automated tests which will run as part of build pipelines.
- Maintaining the automated test and adjust according to the software changes
- Implementation of the test into the building and reporting pipelines.
- Help the test/development team to automate repetitive tests in order to create a better test-coverage and reduce the repetitive tasks of human people to a minimum.
- Quick learning of new technologies and products.
- Knowledge of API-testing frameworks, UI-test-automation-frameworks (Protractor, Katalon, Selenium, Postman, …)
- A good understanding of web-application technologies (REST, Angular7/8, ASP.NET Core, Python, postgresql)
- Structured and orderly working attitude
- Excellent (oral and written) communication skills in English
- Attention to detail
- Bonus competencies: HL7-FHIR, Azure, Azure DevOps, ISTQB
- Bachelor Computer Science or equivalent combination of education and experience
U wordt gedreven doorAutonomie & Betekenis & Creativiteit
Wat we bieden
- International scale-up, with a young dynamic and international team.
- Collaborative environment, with the possibility to enrich your experience through cooperation with third parties, ….
- Release fast, release often environment, allowing you to develop and own the product in line with customer expectations
- Competitive salary with tailored additional benefits, flexible working time schedules, coffee, …
BINGLI is world’s first smart consultation preparation app.
Bingli has developed an AI-powered chatbot that interviews the patient in a smart way ahead of the consultation, so symptoms are accurately communicated to the doctor. The patient is better prepared and the doctor wins’ valuable time and this will all lead to better healthcare.
BINGLI conducts a smart medical interview with the patient:
- by asking the right questions: Bingli asks 60-100% of the questions a doctor will ask anyway
- in advance (i.e. when he books an appointment), when the patients are in the comfort of their homes and have the time to think about the answers.
- questions defined by medical decision making strategies and generated by our self-learning algorithms
Bingli offers a unique solution that may change the way healthcare is delivered. Bingli is very well received by hospitals and the medical community, and is preparing fast international expansion. We want to hire and nurture the best, flexible, intelligent minds to drive our future growth.