Junior Validation Engineer
- Responsible for the verification and validation of the specified requirements.
- Responsible for the creation, execution, and maintenance of test cases and various scenarios for verification and validation purposes
- Effectively communicate to the development team about the potential product defects and provide feedback on the products and documentation
- Create accurate defect report information and assist with the defect investigation and resolution
- Ability to analyse problems and troubleshoot potential product defects
- Quick learning of new technologies and products
- Ability to make the Go/No-Go call when a new software version can be released to customers based on the proven quality
- Thorough knowledge of web-application technologies (REST, Angular7/8, ASP.NET Core, Python, postgresql)
- Highly values quality and security in software delivery
- Structured and orderly working attitude
- Excellent (oral and written) communication skills in English
- Clear understanding of software development life cycles and testing methodologies
- Attention to detail; ability to quickly absorb new concepts and technologies
- Bonus competencies: HL7-FHIR, Azure, Azure DevOps, ISTQB
- Bachelor Computer Science or equivalent combination of education and experience
- At least 1+ years experience in software support and/or testing
U wordt gedreven doorAutonomie & Betekenis & Creativiteit
Wat we bieden
- International scale-up, with a young dynamic and international team.
- Collaborative environment, with the possibility to enrich your experience through cooperation with third parties, ….
- Release fast, release often environment, allowing you to develop and own the product in line with customer expectations
- Competitive salary with tailored additional benefits, flexible working time schedules, coffee, …
BINGLI is world’s first smart consultation preparation app.
Bingli has developed an AI-powered chatbot that interviews the patient in a smart way ahead of the consultation, so symptoms are accurately communicated to the doctor. The patient is better prepared and the doctor wins’ valuable time and this will all lead to better healthcare.
BINGLI conducts a smart medical interview with the patient:
- by asking the right questions: Bingli asks 60-100% of the questions a doctor will ask anyway
- in advance (i.e. when he books an appointment), when the patients are in the comfort of their homes and have the time to think about the answers.
- questions defined by medical decision making strategies and generated by our self-learning algorithms
Bingli offers a unique solution that may change the way healthcare is delivered. Bingli is very well received by hospitals and the medical community, and is preparing fast international expansion. We want to hire and nurture the best, flexible, intelligent minds to drive our future growth.