Senior QA Engineer
Customs4trade is looking for a talented Senior QA Engineer to join our growing multi-functional team. As Senior QA engineer, you will be responsible for the Quality Assurance Plan for our CAS solution. You will be working closely with the development team and make sure the solution is working as anticipated.
- Be responsible for quality and test strategy across the teams
- Write and manage the overall quality assurance plan
- Design and manage the test process
- Write and execute test scenario’s
- Translate requirements into executable test scripts
- Focus on test automation
- Several years of experience as a Quality Assurance engineer
- Experience in test scenario writing
- Used to work as part of an Agile / Scrum team
- Experience in API testing
- Experience with test automation
- Able to work on your own as well as in team
- Speaking and writing in English
- Passionate for quality
It’s great, but not required, if you have these extra assets
- Any QA certifications are a benefit
- Knowledge in C# and MS Azure stack are a plus
- Experience with Postman or similar tools
- Experience with Azure or AWS
U wordt gedreven doorBetekenis & Kennis & Zekerheid
Wat we bieden
- An international open-minded team with different backgrounds and seniority levels
- A people-oriented company with an informal working environment
- Close follow-up of your career path combined with internal and external technical and business-related trainings
- Love a healthy lifestyle? We believe that health and wellbeing in the workplace have the biggest impact on people’s performance.
- Plenty of fun and occasions to celebrate
- Compensation and benefits in line with role & responsibility
Last but not least: a truly inspiring working place which is -yes- fun to work!
Customs4trade develops, commercialises and operates CAS, a global trade management software for companies that want to centralise and automate their customs and trade compliance processes in a SaaS model. CAS enables organisations to run a digital customs competence centre that will reduce administrative and duty costs while solving the ever-changing complexities of customs and trade regulations. We are growing fast and always looking for new talent. With great people, unique ideas and amazing technology, we are changing the future of customs today.