German speaking Customer Onboarding Specialist
Wat we bieden
Wat we bieden
How does it sound to work in a role where you can put your creativity, planning and people skills, and love of all things tech- and innovation-related to full use? Helping customers quickly find their way in their newly acquired software solution and supporting them in their customer’s journey? All of this while charting your own career path and growing both personally and professionally?
As a Customer Onboarding Specialist, you will work closely with many customers during the implementation of AG5 and thereafter. You will help them achieve a setup that perfectly suits their needs, and you will guide them through the AG5 product so they will become expert users.
Among your daily responsibilities, your tasks will include:
● Become an AG5 Skills Management Software product specialist
● Assist new customers with implementation
o Import data from excel into AG5 to get a comprehensive first setup
o Gather customer’s implementation needs, requests and questions and respond to them
o Train customer’s on AG5’s functionalities and daily use
● Make sure customer’s receive excellent service
● Collaborate with the engineering, support and sales teams
● Help design a process for continuous customer satisfaction and involvement
● Provide customer insight to the Product Owner about the AG5 product
● Listen carefully to information provided by customers and ask clarifying questions to ensure proper use of AG5
As our potential Customer Onboarding Specialist, we’re looking for someone with the following skills, competencies, qualifications, and personality traits:
● Experience working in a similar position for at least 4 years
● Great people skills and a strong ability to manage expectations
● Excellent verbal/written English-language skills (other languages such as German, or French or Japanese would be a huge plus)
● Strong project management and planning skills with the ability to multitask
● High level of experience in Microsoft Excel. Data prepping is an easy task for you
● You strive to transform the most complex issues into simple solutions
● Not afraid to get your hands dirty and prepare some of the customer data yourself to ensure a smooth import
● Some experience in programming would be a plus
● Enthusiasm, curiosity, independence, responsibility
● High level of professional & intellectual ability
● Tech savvy and a quick learner of new technologies with appetite for lifelong learning
In deze baan vindt u:Creativiteit & Diepgang & Specialisme
Wat we bieden
Besides a great working and learning environment, you can expect to:
● feel right at home in our open and informal work culture
● set up your personal workspace any way you want or work from home – it’s up to you
● play a key role in creating products that make a real difference to our clients
● get paid a good salary in line with your skill and experience level
● have the freedom to learn on the job
● flexible working hours
AG5 has been making a huge difference at international companies – small and large alike – for fifteen years now, helping them get to grips with staff skills management.
Our clients also play a vital role in how we work at AG5 – we listen very carefully to them and use their input and feedback to continuously improve our products. Because we know this is the only way to create the very best skills management software on the market.
But it’s also specialists, like you, who form the bedrock of our success with your talent, expertise, and experience. To nurture your talent to the full, we offer great professional development opportunities.