Founding Partner | New Business Division
Wat we bieden
Wat we bieden
The Panda Group is looking for a Founding Partner for the launch of a global division of The Panda Group to exploit an adjacent market to its highly profitable and successful Life Sciences Division, Panda International. We are looking for a highly driven, commercial, ambitious, grounded recruitment professional to develop a business plan and ultimately execute the go-to-market strategy. This is a true Founding Partner role, and the Founding Partner would take a stake in business in which they manage. Given the existing infrastructure of the Panda Group and existing clients in place, this provides a great opportunity to accelerate the Founding Partner’s success as a true intrapreneur. The Founding Partner of this exciting new business division will be able to build a business with the guidance, knowledge and support of The Panda Group’s leadership team.
The new division, Panda Intelligence, will provide a life changing opportunity. The market niche specialisation of the new business division has been researched and the demand for the talent within this niche is on a sharp increase within Life Sciences and other major industry sectors. The demand for the skills within this market niche is expected to rise rapidly for the foreseeable future. This business opportunity is a no brainer for anyone with the right skills set, who wants to build a company at an accelerated pace and reap the rewards that come hand in hand with being a Partner within a growth recruitment business.
● As the Founding Partner, you work together with the ‘Panda Group’ leadership team and agree on projections for revenue and headcount of the new business unit for the coming 3 years.
● The Founding Partner will liaise with ‘The Panda Group’ finance, legal, operations and marketing to ensure the business is running efficiently, freeing up time for Founding Partner to conduct commercial activities. The Founding Partner would start by exploring Panda International’s existing client base.
● There would be a global approach to the business from the offset. Initially the Founding Partner will map out the ideal clients and set out to win clients and deliver them the best candidates with the support of a dedicated sourcing consultant.
● The Founding Partner will manage the sourcing team responsible for growing the candidate network within the specific niche focus areas.
● The Founding Partner will work closely with the Panda International Marketing team to develop and execute lead generation marketing campaigns for winning new business (including but not limited to brand image, content campaigns and events).
● As the revenues increase the Founding Partner will be responsible for interviewing and hiring new team members in line with the growth plans set in budget agreed in initial concept.
● The Founding Partner will be responsible for managing the team members, creating succession within the business unit and manage the growth of the company.
● Supported and guided by ‘The Panda Group’ Leadership team, the Founding Partner will run the business with a high degree of autonomy ensuring the ‘The Panda Group’ business ethics and values are maintained. The Founding Partner will also be involved in all business planning and will be required to make commercial decisions and take necessary actions to support the growth of the business unit.
● The Founding Partner will be responsible for the P&L of the business unit and will attend monthly board meetings to review the business performance. The Founding Partner will agree on business initiatives along with ‘The Panda Group’ Leadership team.
● At least 5 years’ experience in commercial recruitment, with a proven track-record of over-achievement.
● Experience with managing and growing recruitment teams.
● Experience with or good understanding of the commercial aspects of running a recruitment business including, planning, forecasting, budgeting, management of P&L.
● The desire, ambition and energy to build a fast growth company.
In deze baan vindt u:Specialisme & Invloed & Zelfstandigheid
Wat we bieden
● Great opportunity to set up a business within an established company where back-office support including finance, legal and compliance is taken care of.
● The opportunity to get off to an accelerated start off the back end of an established brand with existing clients in place.
● The Founding Partner will gain knowledge of commercial and marketing practices tried and tested by The Panda Group, which can be directly applied to the new business unit, using The Panda Group’s existing resources.
● Allowance for a competitive management fee (salary package) that will continue to increase in line with the growth of the company.
● 20-30% equity in the business depending on the level of experience and support needed. The Founding Partner will be invested in part of a group of businesses, which has long been on the radar of external investors.
● The Founding Partner will benefit from yearly dividend payments from profit generated from the business unit.
Panda Life Sciences BV is an exciting start-up business specialising in recruitment for the European Life Sciences Industry (Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotech and Food). Our business model is to build and manage a pool of independent freelance experts, whose services we offer to our clients. Our existing client base consists of some of the largest and most reputable companies in the Life Sciences sector where we have achieved an impressive amount of repeat business. This is testament to living by our company values: Forward thinking, Mission Focussed, Collaboration, World-class.