Medior C++ Software Developer
Accent Groupe Amsterdam
Using your skills and knowledge of C++ developing, you will assist our team in extending and maintaining the company’s current software systems. You will be working in a dynamic business environment, building full development cycles on client and server modules for trading, portfolio-management and risk-management systems. The team consists of 6 ICT-specialists, including ICT manager and System manager. You will be working in close contact with the traders on the (virtual) floor, both professionally and socially. Hence, additional to analytical skills and professional competences, effective teamworking and communication skills are important for job success.
- Academic degree (BSc, MSc) or equivalent in computer science, mathematics or related fields
- Ideally, at least 2 years of experience in designing and implementing OO-applications in C++, using MFC and MS Visual Studio on MS Windows OS
- Experience in building large-scale, robust, highly optimized, client-server applications is very desirable
- Knowledge of a distributed OO-model is desirable
- Experience in designing and managing MS SQL Server is desirable
- Ability to find solutions using creative, pragmatic, and highly analytical approaches
- Willingness to execute both short term and long term programming projects
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in English.
In deze baan vindt u:Specialisme & Structuur & Zekerheid
Wat we bieden
- Challenging job and dynamic work environment
- Informal working atmosphere (frequent drinks & dinners and an annual ski-trip)
- Competitive salary
- Excellent commuting location (Amsterdam City, 5 minutes walking from Central Station)
Accent Pointe bv is the in-house software provider of Accent Circonflexe Groupe BV, a Dutch trading company that is active on the European stock exchanges and the Nasdaq. Founded 1992 as a market maker on the European Options Exchange in Amsterdam, the company successfully reprofiled into a proprietary trading firm, along with the floors migration from physical to electronic trading around the turn of the century.
Accent Pointe fully focuses on the development of in-house trading systems for Accent Circonflexe Groupe and her partners and affiliates. At the moment, we are covering UTP and Bloomberg native price feed protocols and FIX protocol for order handling. Our partners are present on USA and European financial markets as proprietary trading companies. Being in the business for over 20 years in close collaboration with traders and market experts gave us a good sense what to develop. We are making reliable, efficient and robust trading systems specifically tailored for human users. Our operational success is realized by a highly professional trading team as well as by the quality of our in-house trading systems.