Financial Reporting Specialist
Wat we bieden
Wat we bieden
We are looking for a full-time Financial Reporting Specialist with a strong financial background, aptitude for IT, and who wants to play a role in the growth of the company.
- Monitoring and analyzing certain business units and/or global projects and initiatives, including key performance indicators, costs, CAPEX, and variances against budget and forecasts
- Manage and monitor all accounts, ledgers, and reporting systems ensuring compliance with appropriate Dutch GAAP standards and regulatory requirements;
- Actively expand, update, and upgrade the existing reporting & analytics portfolio to keep up with changing business dynamics, system upgrades, and newly acquired business and technical insights
- Establish financial and operating benchmarks, budgets, and reporting standards on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis;
- Identify right tools and processes for data ingestion/management/modelling/visualizations
- Data ingestion - acquire data from primary and secondary data sources and maintain the databases and data systems.
- Data management - clean, consolidate, and validate data to ensure data quality and integrity.
- Data modeling - analyze data and develop business KPIs according to business requirements.
- Data visualizations - develop cutting-edge visualizations in various business intelligence platforms to present the findings and recommendations for efficient financial decision-making.
- Drive adoption of these developed analytical tools by conducting user training sessions, communicating effectively with various stakeholders, and influencing without authority
- Have a Bachelor or HBO degree in accounting, finance, or business administration
- Have experience in database management systems, possessing relevant skills in data stewardship, extraction, ingestion, integration, and analysis (e.g., Power BI, Tableau Prep, Power Query, Power Pivot)
- You have computer aptitude and the ability to diagnose and troubleshoot software and hardware problems
- Preferably, have experience with Exact, Simplicate, AFAS, or another ERP tool
- Advanced user of Excel (lookup, pivot table, VBA, Macro)
- Have experience with maintaining and creating financial reports
- Good command of the English and Dutch languages
- Detail-oriented, analytical, inquisitive, and capable of delivering a high level of accuracy in evaluating, analyzing, and reporting to upper management
In deze baan vindt u:Specialisme & Creativiteit & Invloed & Zekerheid
Wat we bieden
- A competitive salary
- A challenging position within a globally operating, fast-growing organization with plenty of room to grow
- Multicultural and sparkling team
- Welcoming warm company environment with plenty of social events in real life and online depending on the current pandemic conditions
Taxture Global is an international advisory firm located in Amsterdam that as of its start in 2009 provides tax advisory, tax compliance, and audit services to its clients. Taxture Global Tax Advice has also added legal and notarial services to the service offerings which enables Taxture Global Tax Advice to provide an extensive high-quality service concept to its clients.
Taxture is collaborating with Andersen Global in the Netherlands.