Wat we bieden
Wat we bieden
- Build a high performing and efficient software engineering team - Create a hiring plan that scales the team with the growth of the business
- Lead technology teams in day-to-day operations, provide expertise, supervise the heads of departments, and set performance goals
- Manage resources effectively to resolve (customer) issues rapidly without delaying development or overloading development teams
- Implement engineering best practices to optimize development cycles as well as increase predictability and product quality.
- Be a mentor to the team and guide them by leadership
- Create a culture of quality, agility, and high performance that will foster the attraction, development and retention of high performing talent
- Build a team that is sustainable and able to rapidly grow
- Directly report to the senior management team, guiding strategic decisions, product planning and resource allocation
- Manage budgets, deadlines and planning
- Recommend organisational developments and improve efficiency.
- The key requirement is a being a leader with exceptional management skills
- Must have minimum 12 years experience in software engineering and automation with a minimum of 5 years managing teams and at least 3 years working on Cloud based technologies and SaaS solutions.
- Extensive experience in working with stakeholders to create hiring strategies to develop high performing and high quality teams
- Proven experience mentoring and growing a high energy team of technical analyst, developers and automation engineers
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical issues
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with proven ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple priorities with aggressive timelines
- Strong analytical, problem solving and influencing skills
- Experience in transforming a SAAS start-up into a scale-up is a strong plus
In deze baan vindt u:Creativiteit & Diepgang & Specialisme
Wat we bieden
- A full-time job, attractive salary and numerous benefits.
- A challenging and innovative work environment with plenty of opportunities to grow.
- A scaleup environment, where it will be very very difficult to get bored.
- A flexible working environment.
- An office at Corda Campus in Hasselt or in the center of Leuven combined with the opportunity to (partly) work from home.
FibriCheck is the first medical CE- and FDA-certified app that enables regular and long-term heart rhythm screening.
This evolutionary digital technology overcomes all limitations of medical hardware. FibriCheck is a smartphone application that allows you to check your heart rhythm at home without needing any other equipment. The app is registered as a full-fledged medical device with all the necessary certificates. Its use is quite simple. Just by placing your finger over your smartphone’s camera for 60 seconds, you can check your heart rhythm. Where you want, whenever you want or when you feel the need to.
By detecting and treating cardiac arrhythmias in time, serious complications such as a stroke can be easily avoided. The treatment of irregular heart rhythm is fairly simple. A stroke, on the other hand, is like a lottery, where doctors have little control over. That’s why FibriCheck is focusing purely on prevention.
Guaranteeing people a longer, healthier and happier live, that’s our every day mission.
FibriCheck’s focus on heart rhythm disorders is no coincidence. Co-founder and CEO Lars Grieten was personally confronted with it when his father suffered from a stroke. This is in fact his biggest motivation and inspiration to go the extra mile with FibriCheck.